Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not the behaviour of a ‘boss mama’

it’s the behaviour of an Insecure, desperate narcissistic imbecile
Exactly this. If she really was a ‘boss mama’ (hate that term) she’d just be getting on with it and doing whatever was necessary. Not posting the most basic chores that everyone does for validation of how great she is. Plenty of people get up every day juggle work and family life with no time for staged look at me aren’t I great pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly this. If she really was a ‘boss mama’ (hate that term) she’d just be getting on with it and doing whatever was necessary. Not posting the most basic chores that everyone does for validation of how great she is. Plenty of people get up every day juggle work and family life with no time for staged look at me aren’t I great pics.
I get up at 5am every day as I start work at 7am(albeit from home), but I like time to put washing on, get ready and do some things like make pack lunches etc but imagine I posted that drivel every single morning … my coffee, my washing on the line, my kids pack lunch all ready - cos that’s basically the equivalent of Rochelle’s post… dullest person on Instagram!

Reactions: 13
Yes and the pic of holding hands with her child. Just why??

Reactions: 2
Roch Hun none of us care
Was going to say the same thing!

her manifestation quotes are ridiculous. Her saying she’s showing up and putting in hard work etc, what a joke!

her sharing a video saying nobody’s business where her money comes from because she is a hustler - how immature her trying to relate this to herself!

lastly no full time working mum has time to make 3 bleeping lots of drinks before work, never mind placing them aesthetically to take a picture for Instagram.
Full time working mums are lucky to have a gulp of cold coffee before heading out of the door.

also if she doesn’t have her lemon water she forgets to stay hydrated during busy days? What a pile of tit.
1 - she never has busy days

2 - she’s always harping on about everything that touches her lips, celery juice, matcha, protein shakes, lemon water, freshly squeezed orange that was an extortionate price, Joe and the juice cups etc. are we supposed to believe she forgets to hydrate EVER when all she does is takes pictures daily of the food and drinks she eats and never misses showing us her Stanley cups etc.

also most adults only need 2 litres of fluid every day, surely what she has there is around 2 litres already.
Why does she need that just for in the office? She would just be peeing all day! How can a big boss mama in important meetings all the time be going to the toilet every 5 minutes?
She just continually lies and catches herself out and makes herself look even more stupid!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7

her manifestation quotes are ridiculous. Her say g she’s showing up and putting in hard work etc, what a joke!

her sharing a video saying nobody’s business where her money comes from because she is a hustler - how immature her trying g to relate this to herself!

lastly no full time working mum has time to make 3 bleeping lots of drinks before work, never mind placing them aesthetically to take a picture for Instagram.
Full time working mums are lucky to have a gulp of cold coffee before heading out of the door.

also if she doesn’t have her lemon water she forgets to stay hydrated during busy days? What a pile of tit.

2 - she’s always harping on about everything that touches her lips, celery juice, matcha, protein shakes, lemon water, freshly squeezed orange that was an extortionate price, Joe and the juice cups etc. are we supposed to believe she forgets to hydrate EVER when all she does is takes pictures daily of the food and drinks she eats and never misses showing us her Stanley cups etc.
lol she’s such a bleeping cock! It’s all aesthetically pleasing for the gram! She don’t know nothing about being boss mama she as everyone else to help her! Business kids the lot! And all them drinks I’ll be pissing for a week I just have enough time to have a coffee in the morning and work a full time job and kids!

Reactions: 6
lol she’s such a bleeping cock! It’s all aesthetically pleasing for the gram! She don’t know nothing about being boss mama she as everyone else to help her! Business kids the lot! And all them drinks I’ll be pissing for a week I just have enough time to have a coffee in the morning and work a full time job and kids!
Im currently breastfeeding and during a typical working day I won’t drink as much as Rochelle has there and I need more fluids than the average Joe blogs at the minute.
She is insufferable.

ps - I wonder if she realises you can over hydrate yourself and that’s just as bad as dehydrating yourself? I mean those Stanley cups hold over a litre, the protein shake looks about 700/800ml and then the matcha on top.
Surely the matcha would go cold, the protein shake surely would start to go weird if left out all day and not drank pretty much within an hour or so and the lemon water would just make you feel like you needed another drink as lemon doesn’t really quench your thirst? Also the lemon water would be very acidic for your teeth, especially over a litre of it every day?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

she’s in her ‘head down office era’ - but she didn’t get to ‘the office’ until after 11am and had time to stand in front of the mirror taking a selfie before her ‘head down office era’

silly me…I’ve just got it. Her ‘head down office era’ must mean she is heading down to the office, because let’s face it, nothing will be done while she’s there!
Also the lemon water and protein shake have made it into the office. Can’t seem to see the matcha, probably thrown down the sink.

Surely without having that protein shake in the fridge (it’s been out of a fridge a couple of hours now) it will be disgusting?

oh and lastly, didn’t she set up a matcha station in the office? If so why does she need to take a matcha into work to drink? Surely a fresh one would be better?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
‘Head down office era’

aka

i have duck else to do, but will pretend I’m busy.

When you break it down she literally has nothing to do in a week. Marv (granted his gigs are in tit holes and nothing to write home about) but he is working 5 days a week on the radio and most weekends at a different gig.

Reactions: 9
Bet ol’ Marv will take any job going if it means he gets a break from Rochelle.

• Haha
More irritating than thrush!!
She angers me, she’s fake, she’s materialistic and she’s a self centred 🛎 🔚

her manifestation quotes are ridiculous. Her saying she’s showing up and putting in hard work etc, what a joke!

her sharing a video saying nobody’s business where her money comes from because she is a hustler - how immature her trying to relate this to herself!

also most adults only need 2 litres of fluid every day, surely what she has there is around 2 litres already.
Why does she need that just for in the office? She would just be peeing all day! How can a big boss mama in important meetings all the time be going to the toilet every 5 minutes?
She just continually lies and catches herself out and makes herself look even more stupid!
Talking about everything passing her lips one of those is that she smokes like a chimney 😂 nobodys buying the healthy rubbish! We saw the pics!

I'd enjoy bumping in to her, I'd call her out on all her BS. Seriously I would as well, I'd being her right back down to earth.

Reactions: 2
Thought she had the best interiors company sorting out her house build… pretty sure they would have plenty recommendations for a glass partition and a company who wraps kitchens!

Aka everyone look at my new Loewe running trainers 💀

she is so bleeping embarrassing. Who sits like that in the drivers seat with their feet on the seat 😂💀🤦🏼‍♀️

i feel ashamed for her
What a nob 😂

Reactions: 5