Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Andi Peters on Virgin this morning and he played audio of a huge fan of Rochelle’s who said she was a phenomenal woman. Andi said he wouldn’t exactly call her that but the next thing she is on the phone to him in the studio as he is the only person she would answer a call from on a Sunday morning. She was off to Marks to get BBQ items that Marvin would be cooking and on her win of the week (although initially she didn’t have one) she said she put on a jacket she hasn’t worn for a year and found a £10 note!
Remember Andi’s comments about albums on This Morning? I don’t think he likes her

Reactions: 5
I get the impression Andi can't stand her and sees what we all see. Rochelle puts up with him taking the piss & brown noses him as she knows he is very influential in tv land so could have her cancelled in no time. She's probably still besties with Pip Schofield too 🤢

Reactions: 7
I saw it was Georgina’s C daughters birthday party yesterday, no sign of Rochelle’s daughter who was once good friends with her.
Would love to know what’s happened with them two.
Sad the kids no longer see one another because of it

Reactions: 2
I saw it was Georgina’s C daughters birthday party yesterday, no sign of Rochelle’s daughter who was once good friends with her.
Would love to know what’s happened with them two.
Sad the kids no longer see one another because of it
Not just good friends. Rochelle is godmother to the twins I think

Reactions: 1
Another busy day being a big boss mama in the office

how the staff in the office don’t piss themselves laughing when she sits there for minutes on end posing and taking selfies of herself is beyond me!

maybe they are all so busy getting on with actual work that they don’t even notice if she’s there or not.

Attachments

Another busy day being a big boss mama in the office

how the staff in the office don’t piss themselves laughing when she sits there for minutes on end posing and taking selfies of herself is beyond me!

maybe they are all so busy getting on with actual work that they don’t even notice if she’s there or not.
What an earth is the brush thing used for, I assume it’s for the match process 🥱 but I can’t work it out.
I love a matcha drink, but to get the creamyness I use barista oat milk and a velvetiser. I wouldn’t want to drink as much as she claimed, that’s a lot of milky type product a day!

What an earth is the brush thing used for, I assume it’s for the match process 🥱 but I can’t work it out.
I love a matcha drink, but to get the creamyness I use barista oat milk and a velvetiser. I wouldn’t want to drink as much as she claimed, that’s a lot of milky type product a day!
I bet you anything she hates the stuff. She'll make it for the photos,tip it down the sink,then chug down a mug of builders tea with a packet of Marlborough lights 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aka everyone look at my new Loewe running trainers 💀

she is so bleeping embarrassing. Who sits like that in the drivers seat with their feet on the seat 😂💀🤦🏼‍♀️

i feel ashamed for her
She’s such a pick me! Ohhh look how successful I am with my car, watch and designer shoes but look at my drink

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s not the behaviour of a ‘boss mama’

it’s the behaviour of an Insecure, desperate narcissistic imbecile

Reactions: 14
Aka everyone look at my new Loewe running trainers 💀

she is so bleeping embarrassing. Who sits like that in the drivers seat with their feet on the seat 😂💀🤦🏼‍♀️

i feel ashamed for her
And they're ugly as f**k 🤢. Bet we never see them on her feet again!

She’s been really trying to push the ‘great mum’ card over the past few days hasn’t she.
She’s happy doing the school/nursery drop offs cuz she gets to dump them. A school run in the morning is a very normal thing to do. The fact she has to highlight it again just proves how tit she really is. Any other decent mother doesn’t need to share this.
The real test was half term but she failed miserably because did absolutely duck all with them.
A few school runs isn’t going to change things for u rochy.

Reactions: 12
Another busy day in the office for Rochelle…

oh wait, yet ANOTHER day not in the office

no pilates and no matcha mentioned today. Only green drink in sight was a celery juice. No pictures of a laptop mention of working, but there were plenty of pictures of all of her designer gear that nobody would be seen dead in (those shoes 🤢🤮)
I thought she couldn’t cope and it was her routine to do “mat to matcha” each day, or is that even too hard for her to complete in her hectic schedule of doing basically nothing all day?

also Valle’s picture, is it not the wrong way around in her photo? surely the blue is the sky and the black bits are birds flying in the sky?
The multicoloured bit is maybe fields?
---
The brush thing is used a bit like a whisk to aerate it and add bubbles. If you look on the cloudcha instagram page you can see her using it to smooth out the powder, aerate the liquid and have some bubbles form

theres no real reason why she uses this other than as normal, if there’s an expensive or designer version of something, even if it’s useless, she will buy it.
she could simply use a spoon or a fork and gain the same outcome, but Rochelle couldn’t use these basic tools as they don’t fit in with her aesthetic.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3