Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow is me, Rochelle has had a ‘real tough one behind the scenes’ this week.

what has been tough about prancing round with an ice cream van going to your mates houses/workplace?

is she complaining because she has actually had to parent and have Blake home while he’s been sick, or alaia off with her supposed injury?
This is what every parent up and down the country has to deal with on a daily basis.

marvins comment makes out like all it is, is that they’ve both been busy. I wouldn’t say her life has ever been ‘busy’ she does as little as possible and still bloody moans about it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m not an over sharer?! Get fucked.

We know ur every move, every blinking hour.

She’s down In the dumps because her new products been a flop and her marketing campaign was nothing short of embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jls are touring again? How? Why?! 🤣🫠
Yep, they are coming to Edinburgh Castle. My sister wanted me to go but I have never liked them. I offered to pay for my mum to go instead and thankfully, she agreed. I'm babysitting but since they are both teenagers, it will be a lot more fun than watching four middle-aged men act like they are still in their twenties.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor princess, rushed off her feet riding an ice cream van and eating at fancy restaurants.
Try working 7 days straight.

I wonder what today will bring? Half a working day, a few hundred selfies with the mouth open and dinner in a non child friendly restaurant.

How many more pies is this daft bint going to get her fingers into? Never seen anyone so greedy for money! Her mind must work overtime trying to think of the next big collab she can pretend she works so hard at...

Reactions: 4
At least he’s got someone wrapped around his little finger, because he can’t rely on his Mum and Dad ever being there for him.

Teaching him to call women “my darling girl” is going to end up cringe and creepy, it’s already fixed and unnatural.
---
At least he’s got someone wrapped around his little finger, because he can’t rely on his Mum and Dad ever being there for him.

Teaching him to call women “my darling girl” is going to end up cringe and creepy, it’s already fixed and unnatural.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Second day in to half term and she’s working again.
The beauty of being in her position is you can pick and choose when you work. She dictates her diary.
Instead of having time off with her daughter who has now finished school she takes zero time off to spend with her.
Poor yet again.
---
Not even 9am and the lies have started

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The beauty of being in her position is you can pick and choose when you work. She dictates her diary.
Instead of having time off with her daughter who has now finished school she takes zero time off to spend with her.
Poor yet again.
---
She literally posts any untrue tit if it means getting her well manicured nails in shot. She's vile 🤦‍♂️🤢

Poor yet again.
---
she’s hardly working as well. Yesterday it looks like she was doing a photo shoot or her next clothing shoot. Happy to take the kids to a my little coco shoot and exploit them, but won’t spend time with them when it’s just her doing a photo shoot.

Meanwhile Marvin’s busy at work with girls arses gyrating in front of him 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Does she have a driver? She loves showing off her car with her leg pretzeled around the wheel but shes not driving on what she thinks is her daily grind.
The definition of commute “ travel some distance between one's home and place of work on a regular basis.”

Attachments

Does she have a driver? She loves showing off her car with her leg pretzeled around the wheel but shes not driving on what she thinks is her daily grind.
The definition of commute “ travel some distance between one's home and place of work on a regular basis.”
Always has a driver when someone else is paying or she can put it down to expenses.

so whoever the photoshoot is for that she was doing yesterday, she will bill them for the driver.
If she is doing something like her ice cream tour, she will probably have a driver for that too. Why would she drive herself somewhere when she can charge someone to have her driven, or charge her own company.

its the same when they do the hitlist, they have a driver then to the airport etc. same when she does this morning, they send a car.

It would work out much cheaper if they drove themselves, especially to my little coco events as they’d save the company money, but Rochelle sees it as an expense she can claim and that’s that.