Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she has to make a point about spending time with her kids speaks volumes 🫣
The fact she can ‘cram’ a weeks worth of meetings into one day speaks volumes about how much work she actually needs to do

also the holidays started on Saturday - where she could have done her work then, but chose to have the weekend away from the kids instead of spending time with them and spent time with her friends instead!

she speaks such utter tit.

if she was so desperate to spend time with the children during half term why didn’t she have them at the weekend?

Reactions: 20
It’s all for her phoney brainwashed followers who think the sun shines out of her hole. The brain dead morons who can’t see past her bullshit/manipulations and lies. The same phoney fans who blow smoke up her arse on every selfie dropped with captions like ‘u are so beautiful’ ‘u are unreal’
The same ones who buy her pond water tasting drink and items from her next range (even tho rochelle wouldn’t be seen dead in any of it)
They are the people rochelle values the most.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂 good morning

Rochelle Hulmes the most un motivational person to walk this earth.

let’s see what her first day off with the kiddies entails 👀

Reactions: 6
The fact she has to make a point about spending time with her kids speaks volumes 🫣
Another “I clearly don’t use a computer that much” image.
Small keyboard is for ease, travel etc if you use it a lot you have a nice sized keyboard - especially as she has big hands/fingers. The mouse as a notepad doesn’t work, you’d end up rolling off with it. Pretty sure that candle was at the same level the other week she posted, but funny it’s always lit when she’s takes a picture.
She keeps posting that notebook and it never looks used. My hardback, daily notebook has little post it’s marking pages, you can see the pages have been turned, traveled with there’s a postit of urgent reminders stuck to the front. The bookmark is marking where I am - it’s clearly used unlike hers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll be dialling in to a call that her finance team will be leading. She has staff that are the backbone of her business not her. She is the name, it ends there. She tries too hard trying to fake it. I see straight through it all.
Yday she said she was cramming all her work meetings in to one day so she could spend time with her gang 🤥
Another lie

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That tiny text on her stories will be impossible (or near impossible) to read for a large number of people.

Anyone running a business should know to be mindful of accessibility and readability.

She’ll be dialling in to a call that her finance team will be leading. She has staff that are the backbone of her business not her. She is the name, it ends there. She tries too hard trying to fake it. I see straight through it all.
Yday she said she was cramming all her work meetings in to one day so she could spend time with her gang 🤥
Another lie
As if that dumbo would be allowed to make a decision off her own back without the legal or financial experts she hires. She’s just a face that’s it.

Reactions: 5
She Reay is trying to:
A) look a top business women
B) 'working mum'
C) some sort business guru

Reactions: 3
Now Friday and pretty much the end of half term and she has done absolutely duck all with the kids. No going for nice days out, the zoo, theme parks etc money is no object to them but it is never spent on them. She has no qualms in spending thousands on the latest bag/shoes etc but when it comes to the kids she does absolutely nothing for them.
They have no doubt been thrown in to some kids club or dumped with her mum/nanny this past week.
Her recent photo grid dump labelled a ‘couple of cute things’ features two pics of her kids, then the rest is either of her or materialistic tit.
How very sad

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It’s all for her phoney brainwashed followers who think the sun shines out of her hole. The brain dead morons who can’t see past her bullshit/manipulations and lies. The same phoney fans who blow smoke up her arse on every selfie dropped with captions like ‘u are so beautiful’ ‘u are unreal’
The same ones who buy her pond water tasting drink and items from her next range (even tho rochelle wouldn’t be seen dead in any of it)
They are the people rochelle values the most.
& I bet she paid for her followers, most from Turkey no doubt.

She's absolutely deluded, no one believes she's this Big Boss Mamma, she's thinks she's this big I am, when in actual fact, she's a very small insignificant duck all

I get to empty the bin when it’s overflowing because it seems nobody else in my family realises the fairies don’t do this!

I get to go to work every day for 40hrs a week for the next 30 years on minimum wage while influencers don’t work a day in their lives and are given most things for free (I’m actually on mat leave and earn more than minimum wage but you get where I’m going)

I get to complain about clodcha because their products are tit and their customer service is even worse

I get to watch Rochelle Humes stories, where I’m reminded daily that there are people in this world who are self absorbent, self centred and are ‘celebrities’ for no reason at all.

Wow thanks Rochelle, yes changing “I have to” to “I get to” really makes a difference - not!

Tell me all of your “I have to’s” are actually boring, vapid, mundane influencer issues as opposed to real life issues when you are sharing crappy quotes like this, without telling me this!

This woman has no idea of hardship and has not real “I have to’s” in her life (maybe other than I have to breathe to stay alive).

what exactly does she have to do?

she doesn’t have to look after her kids?

She doesn’t have to go to work everyday?

She doesn’t have to worry about paying the mortgage, bills or feeding her family, paying her electricity bill etc.

she doesn’t have to decide whether to spend her last £5 on keeping her house warm or feeding her children

she doesn’t have to worry about losing her job due to the cost of living crisis/pandemic/brexit

she doesn’t have to wait weeks on end for medical appointments, scans, diagnosis etc

She doesn’t even have to worry about the small things like what to make the kids for tea (even if you do have food in the cupboards) because her home help/nanny sees to it.

she doesn’t have to worry about a babysitter as again she has the nanny/her mum

she doesn’t have to worry about anything of importance or significance at all.

her only worries could be is Marvin cheating again (hardly important as he’s done it already and she clearly took him back. Or does she have the latest bag, shoes etc to show off and is she taking enough selfies to show the world how ‘amazing’ her life is.

this woman has NO idea of real life struggles of the general public. How she thinks what she posts is relatable is beyond me.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s done duck all with her children the entire half term..but today she takes them to harrords 😴 (which will be for HER not them) no doubt she will probably finish off in a restaurant SHE wants to go to which is totally inappropriate for 3 small children (and the other diners will also hate - harsh but the reality)
She is a tit mother.

Reactions: 15
Listening to Andi Peters on Virgin this morning and he played audio of a huge fan of Rochelle’s who said she was a phenomenal woman. Andi said he wouldn’t exactly call her that but the next thing she is on the phone to him in the studio as he is the only person she would answer a call from on a Sunday morning. She was off to Marks to get BBQ items that Marvin would be cooking and on her win of the week (although initially she didn’t have one) she said she put on a jacket she hasn’t worn for a year and found a £10 note!

Reactions: 1