Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is prioritised over here children. Her children should come FIRST over work, marv, friends, everything.

Instead she made the choice to leave them again so she could fan boy over her wet wipe husband in a grotty holiday park.

She’s had a weekend where she could’ve done so such fun stuff with them with her being away all last weekend but she has done duck all.

There’s plenty of celebs I dislike however they come across as great parents. My pal is a Rochelle fan (no idea why) mid Instagram scroll she even commented and said when does she ever have her kids.

Let’s see what half term unfolds 💀🙃

Reactions: 14
The tennis reel of her and her sister is nothing short of embarrassing. Why?! Rochelle looks ridiculous she has about as much sex appeal as my big toe.

The way her and marv share each other stories even when they have zero relevance to each other makes my skin itch. They are the type to have a joint phone or Facebook account.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s bizarre that she has not spent this weekend with her children after being away from them last weekend, and now not spending the bank holiday with them either. She really can not spend time on her own with her children, we know she doesn’t as she posts every second of the day! Is she really that insecure she would rather follow Marvin to a lame gig in Essex then spend at least last night with her children when she had the opportunity too? Perhaps she has lots of child friendly plans with them this week ((a lunch at Claridges doesn’t count).

Reactions: 3
The way her and marv share each other stories even when they have zero relevance to each other makes my skin itch. They are the type to have a joint phone or Facebook account.
oh I've seen that over the years on Socials, couples who have one FB account, which screams insecure, & always start with a female name, Rochelle Marvin Humes.

She defo wears the trousers, I think she thinks she's like the Beckhams, a Brand.

The Humes,
two for the price of one.

Reactions: 5
Looks like the children were at tennis, but weren’t actually part of it. Poor Blake just left to the side and the girls wandering around not knowing what to do.
---
Ps - why are Rochelle and her pals all copies of each other?

Rochelle at the airport last week taking pictures of her things going through the scanner and now Bryony has done the same today!

who has time to take photos of such vapid tit? What even is the purpose?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The tennis reel of her and her sister is nothing short of embarrassing. Why?! Rochelle looks ridiculous she has about as much sex appeal as my big toe.

Joint facebooks are a major ick. 😂

2 posts about Rafa in the midst of her stupid Matcha posts and all her other crap! Along with all the other influencers jumping on board this morning!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She is in a bit of conflict when she promotes both L’Oréal and M&S as this person on her post has made the point of. The insensitivity and self awareness to post a story about Rafah and then follow up with the next story being about doing Pilates

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She is in a bit of conflict when she promotes both L’Oréal and M&S as this person on her post has made the point of. The insensitivity and self awareness to post a story about Rafah and then follow up with the next story being about doing Pilates
Sorry I am ignorant here... but where can I learn more about L'Oreal and M&S involvement? Am I misunderstanding.

I am no fan of RH.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I am ignorant here... but where can I learn more about L'Oreal and M&S involvement? Am I misunderstanding.

I am no fan of RH.
Google

‘M and s relationship with israel’

‘L’Oréal relationship with Israel’

Here you will find out the info you have requested

I am no fan of RH.
Both are on the boycott list, but with M&S it seems to be because of old ties, L’Oréal however their Israel relationship is much newer. Although in all honesty there aren’t many big companies who at some point haven’t had connections to Israel.

There’s a list of companies and reasons here to make your own judgement on.

Attachments

Maybe I’m late to the party here but just realised that that Byrony who she clings on to is going out with the founder of Joe and juice.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m late to the party here but just realised that that Byrony who she clings on to is going out with the founder of Joe and juice.
Bryony only dates men who have money and influence; she’s dated a footballer, a highly successful financier/Prince Harry’s friend, and now her latest sugar daddy. She and Rochelle and insufferable together

Reactions: 4