Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marv is djing in Ibiza this weekend. Interesting to see if she goes or stays at home and entertains the kids for the weekend 👀
(When I say entertain, I mean take them up london and drag them around harrords and fancy eateries where diners probably detest kids being present)
Pretty much what she done this evening another restaurant with her daughter for her birthday but friends included this time as well as younger sister lol clearly reads here
And shopping for skin care brought her daughter was bringing out her own skin care for kids her age 🤣 surely she would have learnt what’s good for a 11 year olds skin while creating her own

Reactions: 1
I remember when she always used to comment on his posts saying ‘Mine’ 😂💀
I mean what the actual duck.
It’s sickly, cringeworthy and screams issues.
Usually with Rochelle whatever she shouts about all over social media, the reality is usually the opposite.

Ie

Busy boss mama = sits around her office doing f all
Happy marriage = he had an affair
I love my kids = always dumped with nanny
Endless mirror selfies = massively insecure

She’s tragic
Okay who did he have an affair with and when ???

Reactions: 1
Pretty much what she done this evening another restaurant with her daughter for her birthday but friends included this time as well as younger sister lol clearly reads here
And shopping for skin care brought her daughter was bringing out her own skin care for kids her age 🤣 surely she would have learnt what’s good for a 11 year olds skin while creating her own
Hahahaha. I call this tattle BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The kids looked out of place, why does she never ever get it right with anything that she does?!
She massively contradicted herself also.. I thought alaia’s range was signed off and all finalised? Why would u still be doing research if that was the case? Basically she went to the shops for HER and then tried to manipulate the situation and make it about her daughter.
Bless her, she really can’t keep up with her lies can she?
I bet Marv is having a great time with the ball and chain off his neck perving on 20 year olds in Ibiza. Rochy who?

Reactions: 3
Girls day today with her two pals 😭
So rather than do anything nice with her kids considering she was away all last weekend and Marv is working, she is doing nothing!

She really is awful isn’t she

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Girls day today with her two pals 😭
So rather than do anything nice with her kids considering she was away all last weekend and Marv is working, she is doing nothing!

She really is awful isn’t she
Was just going to come on here to say the same thing. It’s Sugar Baby’s birthday and wouldn’t want to miss out on the Matcha Madness this weekend. Rochelle must hate being a parent to her children.

Reactions: 3
Seriously appalling behaviour. Both parents are away and she carts them off 🙁 very sad.

I’ve said it before but I seriously wonder why she had children. She is a tit mother.

Reactions: 8
The past 24hrs

inappropriate party for Alaia teaching an 11 year old about skincare (and her friends). Looked to be family friends as opposed to actual friends from school.

another meal with mainly adults in an adult setting for her birthday

Marvin in ibiza

Rochelle couldn’t possibly do a weekend of solo parenting so is having a girls day away.

Rochelle updating with her normal quote of the day about happiness not being your job, your degree etc… happiness is basically putting yourself first and realising how amazing you are.
What an utter pile of tripe and she clearly believes all this.

happiness should be watching her kids grow, being there for them, having a roof over her head and food in her cupboards.
As humans we NEED nothing more.

she may WANT more and this is what is wrong with the world. Nobody is happy as they want want want. Just be bloody happy with what you have because if you have a roof over your head, a happy and healthy family who you can spend quality time with and you have food in your cupboards, you are winning at life and are blessed beyond belief.

the tit some people go through with in their lives and then there’s Rochelle posting designer handbags, trainers and the Mercedes logo, her at ‘work’ etc. It’s all just trivial bullshit. None of it matters.

what should matter is her 3 children and they should be her priority!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Swear valentina got a party? Why didn’t alaia have one too considering she’s 11 and going to secondary school in September would have been nice to do something with her friends seems odd

Reactions: 6
Valle also got a post on her Instagram but the older one only got a story. Clearly didn't want to interfere with the vain Cannes content.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Valle also got a post on her Instagram but the older one only got a story. Clearly didn't want to interfere with the vain Cannes content.
Mustn’t upset the algorithm with info about her child. She’s literally so vain and self centred.

Been reading here rochy? Mum guilt kicking in? 😂💀😂 when does she EVER mention where the kids are when she is out 😂😂

Making out it’s the first time she has left all 3 kids on their own over night.

She’s grateful she is able to dump her kids whenever she wants as she can’t be arsed with them. God forbid she was going to have a weekend with them on her own. That’s the reality.

She needs to stop referring to herself as ‘Mama’ as she is miles off it

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
First time her mum has had all 3 kids?

so who had them when they were filming the hit list?

Who had them when they celebrated their birthday in March and had a long weekend at soho house

who had them when she went to Australia and then they had a week in Dubai without their children?

she is so full of tit. Trying to make out she never leaves them but forgets she is the one who posts her every move and we have receipts of literally every time she moves.

again, would rather spend time with her friends than her children.
Same as when they are on holiday and stick them in kids club/with the nanny all day so they can party with their friends

Utter disgrace that her brand is founded on her being a wholesome mama

ps - how long did they pose in front of that mirror? One of them has taken a video and the other photos of the same thing but at different times. How self absorbed!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
More shoe shopping yeaterday

more food in a restaurant

Cloudcha launching another product when their current one has been a disaster and they don’t reply to customers/service is abysmal.

a quote telling people to mind their own business. Probably aimed at tattle.
none of us would know your business if you didn’t plaster every second on Instagram.

and finally, a skirt worthy of a ‘feature’ on her grid - but her own daughters birthday was only worthy of a story. Sums Rochelle up nicely

Attachments

Nail on head 👆🏽👏🏼
---
U seen Marvin is djing at a glamping park in Essex tonight 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another night of dumping her children so she can go to Marvins dj set on a holiday park in Essex 💀

So other than taking the kids to London Friday night (which wasnt for them it was for her) she has done absolutely nothing with them all weekend

How very very sad

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Another night of dumping her children so she can go to Marvins dj set on a holiday park in Essex 💀

So other than taking the kids to London Friday night (which wasnt for them it was for her) she has done absolutely nothing with them all weekend

How very very sad
It’s the school holidays. They NEVER have the children in the school holidays. They are normally away and the nanny or kids club have them.
only difference is this time they aren’t away, but they’ve still managed to palm the children off.

God knows what they will do this week. She will either proclaim she has to work, so she doesn’t have the children, or they will have the children and do ‘adult’ things with them and big boss mama won’t be at work.

I feel sorry for the children