Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can profess his love and admiration all he likes. It didn’t stop him falling dick first into another woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen this from Marvin.

talk about now sucking up and crawling right up Rochelle’s ass if he has written this himself (who knows, she may have written it).

For a couple who literally do nothing alone (always with friends) and never seem to have family days out, or a normal relationship….they are overly loved up in their Instagram personas.
Jesus! I use to do this when I was 15, not near 40. 💯 Rochy wrote it herself

Reactions: 6
I remember when she always used to comment on his posts saying ‘Mine’ 😂💀
I mean what the actual duck.
It’s sickly, cringeworthy and screams issues.
Usually with Rochelle whatever she shouts about all over social media, the reality is usually the opposite.

Ie

Busy boss mama = sits around her office doing f all
Happy marriage = he had an affair
I love my kids = always dumped with nanny
Endless mirror selfies = massively insecure

She’s tragic

Reactions: 8
Aka a day of doing very little. Maybe taste test a few matchas, then a working lunch. Maybe a post of a busy work table and a few sample pics.
Her matcha company is dead and buried. No one’s buying that tit. No one’s is going to be influenced by it just cuz Rochelle hulmes thinks it great. She is severely disliked by the general public. She doesn’t have a big enough positive following to become a market leader in anything that she does.

Work quietly behind the scenes rochy. Any normal CEO doesn’t have time for this tit. They are not constantly shouting about their every move. They work in silence.
The constant need for validation and daily justifications are such desperate tactics.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just seen this from Marvin.

talk about now sucking up and crawling right up Rochelle’s ass if he has written this himself (who knows, she may have written it).

For a couple who literally do nothing alone (always with friends) and never seem to have family days out, or a normal relationship….they are overly loved up in their Instagram personas.
She has so written that! It looks like her style of writing. She is so cringe

Reactions: 3
Just saw this and it put me in mind of mrs matcha is my personality 🤣

I hope she’s referencing Rochelle’s beige sugar baby/co-matcha dealer in this video.
He can profess his love and admiration all he likes. It didn’t stop him falling dick first into another woman
I’m willing to wager that he’s messing around with someone else and out maneuvered the Mrs. By shutting off his GPS when she’s out on one of her many trips of self importance.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone else remember years ago before they dated it was public knowledge that Marv fancied pixie Lott-wanted to go on a date
She turned him down and he started dating Rochelle !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her, nor have I taken much interest in her before. I found this thread after browsing on Next and wondering what them collaborate with her.
But this thread has made me 😂 😮 and 😬 😂
What an absolute embarrassment. Has anyone ever been more in love with themselves? 😂
And has she got one leg shorter than the other? She appears to be unable to stand up straight!

Reactions: 8
This behaviour is something a 17 year old would do when they’ve got a new car.

‘I need to show people I have a Mercedes and also my trainers, so I’ll try and make the pic about my drink even tho that’s not really what I’m showing off’

She literally makes me die 😭😭😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This behaviour is something a 17 year old would do when they’ve got a new car.

‘I need to show people I have a Mercedes and also my trainers, so I’ll try and make the pic about my drink even tho that’s not really what I’m showing off’

She literally makes me die 😭😭😭😭
I've just cringed myself inside out and swallowed my own head 😱😱😱
---
You can imagine her getting into all sorts of odd positions to get everything in shot🤦🙄🤣Jeez what a sad twit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marv is djing in Ibiza this weekend. Interesting to see if she goes or stays at home and entertains the kids for the weekend 👀
(When I say entertain, I mean take them up london and drag them around harrords and fancy eateries where diners probably detest kids being present)

Reactions: 7