Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have such a weird set up, why was the personal trainer there and why can't they just go out as a family of 5 to celebrate the child's birthday. It's like they can never be alone or do child orientated things. Also her mother was there but Marvin's family weren't.

Reactions: 7
As if the kids birthday wasn't bad enough she has to listen to aunt "sopppphiieeeeeeeeeee" with the bleeping annoying voice !

also where is Marv's family at ?!🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
My 11th bday was at a pizza express with 10 friends. At that age all u want is to be with your mates being silly and having fun. The age where you leave primary and go to secondary school. I remember my mum organising for me and my friends and just hanging around in the background if she was needed. That’s what a mum should do (IMO). I cherish those memories and I’m sure she does too. Shame that rochelle always has to be about the image, about the designer on her arm, her daughter pouting. For someone who LOVES stupid instagram quotes why doesn’t she “live in the moment” and just enjoy time with her kids. She’s so lucky to not have to actually be at work and can spend time with them yet she likes to dump them and go out with friends when possible?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor Blake dumped in front of the iPad at the end of the table nowhere near his parents or aiblings

also is it not weird for Rochelle’s mum to see Rochelle’s half sisters and brother? If my husband was a supposed dead beat dad and hadn’t been in my daughter’s life, went on to have a family with someone else, I wouldn’t want to be spending time with his children.

I’d be happy my daughter had a relationship with her half siblings but I wouldn’t want to have to spend time with them all on my granddaughters birthday.

can you ever imagine if Rochelle and Marvin split, he remarried and had a different family, Rochelle wouldn’t want to welcome his new family/children and mingle with them and have it thrown in her face that his new family look the same as Alaia or Valle etc.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
My 11th bday was at a pizza express with 10 friends. At that age all u want is to be with your mates being silly and having fun. The age where you leave primary and go to secondary school. I remember my mum organising for me and my friends and just hanging around in the background if she was needed. That’s what a mum should do (IMO). I cherish those memories and I’m sure she does too. Shame that rochelle always has to be about the image, about the designer on her arm, her daughter pouting. For someone who LOVES stupid instagram quotes why doesn’t she “live in the moment” and just enjoy time with her kids. She’s so lucky to not have to actually be at work and can spend time with them yet she likes to dump them and go out with friends when possible?
I get the impression it's Rochelle's world and they just live in it and what she says or wants to do goes. It's funny how Marvin took them the playground while she was swanning off in Cannes but every other weekend they're stuck in adult restaurants. I know people have said there has been a falling out with Marvin's family but I think it's quite telling they're not involved on the child's birthday.

Reactions: 8
I’ve said it so many times with the dynamic of that family. They never do things as a 5. you rarely see Rochelle doing things with the 3 of them ON HER OWN doing child appropriate activities. They have all this money to give their kids such great experiences, and they do absolutely nothing. I wonder if Dubai will be on the cards next week? I do really wonder why they even bothered having kids because they both just seem so selfish. It’s very obvious It’s all about Rochelle and what she wants to do. She comes across very controlling and manipulating. Not a huge wet wipe Marvin fan but least he did ‘kid’ activities with them whilst she was away.
---
This desk has never seen a hard days graft in its life.
She reminds me of when I was a child playing dress up as a doctor/nurse etc.
Such a pretender.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I think if they split Marvin would actually give them a normal childhood with activities that suit them. I remember one of Rochelle’s stories he was dancing to songs from Encanto with the girls and he looked annoyed at being filmed like he just wanted to have fun with them

Reactions: 4
I would say 5% of running a business would account for ‘fun’ meetings, and aesthetic warehouse pics shouldn’t be a thing. This story just shows how little she actually does, it’s like she plays dress up for work, and other people do everything else. Davinia Taylor has the WIllpowder brand and when she shows stories of her office it actually looks like a proper functioning office, and not a showroom but with real people in it actually working 😆

Can’t believe she’s been nominated for an NTA. Can’t see many votes going her way. It gets whittled down in August. Hope she slides off the list.

Reactions: 5
I would say 5% of running a business would account for ‘fun’ meetings, and aesthetic warehouse pics shouldn’t be a thing. This story just shows how little she actually does, it’s like she plays dress up for work, and other people do everything else. Davinia Taylor has the WIllpowder brand and when she shows stories of her office it actually looks like a proper functioning office, and not a showroom but with real people in it actually working 😆
the fact she is even trying to justify it speaks volumes

Seems birthday girl spent more time having fun with that other annoyance Sarah Lou merrygold. Making TIk toks. But at least that’s more fun than an adults dinner ….

• Haha
I’ve said it so many times with the dynamic of that family. They never do things as a 5. you rarely see Rochelle doing things with the 3 of them ON HER OWN doing child appropriate activities. They have all this money to give their kids such great experiences, and they do absolutely nothing. I wonder if Dubai will be on the cards next week? I do really wonder why they even bothered having kids because they both just seem so selfish. It’s very obvious It’s all about Rochelle and what she wants to do. She comes across very controlling and manipulating. Not a huge wet wipe Marvin fan but least he did ‘kid’ activities with them whilst she was away.
---
This desk has never seen a hard days graft in its life.
She reminds me of when I was a child playing dress up as a doctor/nurse etc.
Such a pretender.
She’s even filtered the desk as on the Loewe hand cleanser it’s meant to say tomato leaves .. but last part of wording is missing .
Absolutely sad egotistical wet wipe she is

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s even filtered the desk as on the Loewe hand cleanser it’s meant to say tomato leaves .. but last part of wording is missing .
Absolutely sad egotistical wet wipe she is
Unless she’s bought the knock off version and it really is tomato lea scented 🤣❤

also £58 for some hand cleanser (if it isn’t knock off). How can she get away with this?

Surely her accountant will look at her books and she will be charging my little coco the £58 for the cleanser. Any decent accountant would be telling her to shave costs like this down. Unnecessary to have hand cleanser, especially at that price and for an office she’s literally never in.

Also if there is a wash basin, she would be better off washing her hands than cleansing them. More hygienic, but of course that’s not aesthetically pleasing in a desk in her eyes!!

Last edited:
She’s so delulu it’s funny
Who goes to work and has fun meetings or who has the time and energy to take fun warehouse pics
She like a child pretending to work

Reactions: 8
She’s so delulu it’s funny
Who goes to work and has fun meetings or who has the time and energy to take fun warehouse pics
She like a child pretending to work
Exactky this. Like when you had a pretend post office or shop. Shes just a pretentious knob.

‘So basically what it was right, I played the whole, let’s embrace our natural Afro hair to my girls because u know I really wanted to be a positive Influence in their lives and didn’t want them growing up to be like mummy. I also wanted the world to think I was a decent person and at the time that worked in my favour….
Then basically I was offered tit loads of money to promote hair straighteners, straightening products so I went with that option cuz u know I don’t really give a tit, and well yeah, my girls can just do what they want. Marv also cheated and I needed to up my game and I think I look better with straight her so…’

Attachments

• Haha
Portrayed today as a busy day at work ‘running around london’

then catches herself out again shopping.

couldn’t resist the brag about all of the trainers, but showed us all yet another busy day in the office consists of having her hair tied back by her hairdresser, photographing Big Ben and then shoe shopping.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just seen this from Marvin.

talk about now sucking up and crawling right up Rochelle’s ass if he has written this himself (who knows, she may have written it).

For a couple who literally do nothing alone (always with friends) and never seem to have family days out, or a normal relationship….they are overly loved up in their Instagram personas.

Attachments

• Sick