Rochelle Humes #9 She doesn’t have a nanny. Marvin has never cheated. She’s a talented presenter.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual she looks awful. Why does she try to be so ott? If her cousin in her stylist she needs to sack her. Absolutely no taste whatsoever

Reactions: 6
Ha ha she clearly reads here with these comments on her Instagram post
Also pretty sure that Georgia Medley is Marvin's cousin not hers. The man can't even have his cousins to himself without her claiming them as hers.

• Haha
Has she lost the ability to close her mouth?! I'm sorry but she looks like a right sore arse.
Bet Marvin is enjoying the break.

‘Her’ cousin must really dislike her.

the bodice on the sparkly thing is way too tight, cut awfully under the arms and the length of the skirt part is way too long and it trails in the floor.

there is no class in any of the outfits worn and the amount of airbrushing/filters and touch up’s on her photos is ridiculous and shameful.
She looks bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 5
Hmmm. So they never seem to do kids stuff but when Rochelle’s not there Marvin spends his Saturday night playing Top Trumps with Valle and today they’re at a kids playground

Reactions: 8
‘Her’ cousin must really dislike her.

the bodice on the sparkly thing is way too tight, cut awfully under the arms and the length of the skirt part is way too long and it trails in the floor.

there is no class in any of the outfits worn and the amount of airbrushing/filters and touch up’s on her photos is ridiculous and shameful.
How filtered is the second pic?!

Reactions: 2
How filtered is the second pic?!
The second pic is ridiculously filtered isn’t it.
I wonder if she thinks she actually looks like that?

the video/reel she’s put up is also beyond words. Her eye bleeping herself in the camera is cringeworthy

Reactions: 1
The second pic is ridiculously filtered isn’t it.
I wonder if she thinks she actually looks like that?

the video/reel she’s put up is also beyond words. Her eye bleeping herself in the camera is cringeworthy
I don’t think there is anyone as vain as her tbh!

Reactions: 8
that pic I took was off the mail online.
She’s a fraud in everything she does.
I despise her

Reactions: 1
Bet Rochelle’s secretly seething about this… 😂 another rival brand with a Boots deal like her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So yeah go to Cannes and miss your daughters 11th birthday. I don't think she's as close to the kids as she likes to let everyone believe

Poor Alaia is 11 and has a birthday party surrounded by adults and her siblings.

Such a weird set up.

Theres Rochelle sat with 2 phones in front of her and chatting away to her sisters, whilst as normal someone else is seeing to the children. Its like she doesn’t even cate its her daughters birthday, everything is about her!

stories made for Instagram, but nothing on her grid post.
all stories show how narcissistic Rochelle is. It’s all about HER and how she was giving birth this time 11 years ago, how she has 3 greatest achievements etc.

Their birthdays they are away for the weekend with all of their friends, no children, drinking all day and night and then it’s their eldest daughters birthday and she gets a meal in a restaurant/bar that caters for adults and isn’t geared towards children and the guests are all adults apart from her siblings.

regardless if these adults are her “aunties and uncles” or “family” it’s weird they wouldn’t just have the 5 of them somewhere like McDonald’s or something the child would want to do and then have everyone else around their house at 6pm to see her.
Or even have a tea party at home.
Why go out to a restaurant not catered towards children, with mainly adults on an 11th birthday?

also I see Alaia has her phone in her hand, just like her mum. The phone Rochelle denied she had, but we’ve seen her using it since she was at least 7/8 years old.

Attachments

Reactions: 7