Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rochelle is god awful on this morning surely there are better people who can present.

If Marv did cheat she would never admit it her and her dimwit mates think they are too special to be cheated on.

Reactions: 12
There are some comments which have slipped through on the wedding dress post from last night. Some have been up 20 hours - bet she'd be fuming if she knew

Reactions: 3
Has there been a Humes falling out? I see no brothers at the renewal or Marvin’s parents.
Marvin’s dad follows Rochelle but her and Marvin don’t follow him back. They used to be very close

Rochelle and Marvin’s brother Jackson don’t follow each other

Reactions: 5
Haven’t read the whole thread but just scanned her Insta stories just now - two questions: is that Cheryl in the all black ensemble? And

HOW TF ARE THE HUMES AFFORDING ALL THIS off his two top tens from 10 years ago and her part time shifts on TM? Cos don’t tell me Alison Hammond is cutting about Villa D’Este on her salary!

Absolutely astonishing displays of extravagance and not the kind of place you get stuff #gifted so I am absolutely baffled as to how they fund their high roller lifestyle.

Reactions: 14
Haven’t read the whole thread but just scanned her Insta stories just now - two questions: is that Cheryl in the all black ensemble? And

HOW TF ARE THE HUMES AFFORDING ALL THIS off his two top tens from 10 years ago and her part time shifts on TM? Cos don’t tell me Alison Hammond is cutting about Villa D’Este on her salary!

Absolutely astonishing displays of extravagance and not the kind of place you get stuff #gifted so I am absolutely baffled as to how they fund their high roller lifestyle.
She has her baby cream company
He does a lot of DJ’img
She has her interior show
She does Ninja warrior
They have the guess the song show
And I’m sure they have other investments

Hello Mag prob fronted a good portion of the "wedding" . But yes I agree with you - the insane amount of designer clothes and accessories blows my mind. they must've made some good investments

Reactions: 7

She has money coming in from all directions. She doesn't just do TM. Marv has regular DJ gigs. And they both present The Hitlist (and I think someone said they came up with the idea).

Reactions: 1
She has her baby cream company
He does a lot of DJ’img
She has her interior show
She does Ninja warrior
They have the guess the song show
And I’m sure they have other investments
Plus her cookbook and other book and the money he would have made from JLS. They were really popular whether people want to admit it or not

I assume she also probably saved and invested whatever money she made as a kid and in The Saturdays.

Reactions: 4
It was the initials on the staff’s jackets that I thought was ridiculous, who the hell would think that was an important detail or necessary! 😆
Shows how naive I am - I assumed it was initials of the company they work for! 🤦‍♀️ Didn’t think anyone would be that pedantic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Do you mean this ensemble/story? It’s Georgina Cleverly.

Attachments

• Haha
Looks like Cheryl…

The second wedding, just the venue and food and accommodation, without all the accoutrements, is upwards of 500-750k.Yes they might have some presenting and DJing gigs between them on a couple of hundred grand a year but they need to pay 50 per cent tax on that, I don’t believe either of their singing careers as part of a large group without any writing credits to speak of they were raking in the big bucks. There’s no way people are buying my little coco at volume - it’s rubbish !
I just don’t get how they live like Tamara Ecclestone. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like Cheryl…

The second wedding, just the venue and food and accommodation, without all the accoutrements, is upwards of 500-750k.Yes they might have some presenting and DJing gigs between them on a couple of hundred grand a year but they need to pay 50 per cent tax on that, I don’t believe either of their singing careers as part of a large group without any writing credits to speak of they were raking in the big bucks. There’s no way people are buying my little coco at volume - it’s rubbish !
I just don’t get how they live like Tamara Ecclestone. Sorry.
Probably credit cards...

Just to add I think my point is the fact this is a completely unnecessary second wedding, so essentially they have this large amount of money to burn on a party for nothing.

Reactions: 11
She has money coming in from all directions. She doesn't just do TM. Marv has regular DJ gigs. And they both present The Hitlist (and I think someone said they came up with the idea).
And she has her own baby range selling in boots. Think it’s called coco baby

Rochelle is god awful on this morning surely there are better people who can present.

If Marv did cheat she would never admit it her and her dimwit mates think they are too special to be cheated on.
She's on again today, eye bleeping herself in the camera as usual. Those white jeans make her look enormous lol

Reactions: 3
Passing like ships in the night again, 2 nights in a row!
always one of them juggling the kids though and they are hardly ever out!!!!!!

also Rochelle why do Marvin’s eyes have to be “this way honey”????????

so it’s ok for you to look at and photograph someone’s bottom and put it all over Instagram for everyone to see, but your husband can’t enjoy the show? What do you thinks going to happen if he checks out some other woman’s bottom?? Absolute ridiculous!
Shows how insecure she is. The way she acts on social media, making it clear he belongs to her. So obvious she's paranoid he'll cheat again! She's so high maintenance I'm not surprised he wants to get away from her

Can’t believe she has the cheek to try and show “empathy” on TM, to struggling families when she brags on her SM about her spending

• Angry
  • Wow
Can’t believe she has the cheek to try and show “empathy” on TM, to struggling families when she brags on her SM about her spending
She is so fake and everyone knows she is wealthy because as you say she brags about it non stop on SM. Why is she even presenting this show? She is awful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.