Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamw26

This is is a random memory so bare with.

When I was around 14/15 JLS we’re just starting out and doing lots of interviews in bliss/kiss. This was way back in the day when teen mags were obsessed with running interviews around ‘what men want in a woman’ etc.

Anyway, I remember reading an interview with Marvin and they asked him what his biggest turn off was in a woman and he said chipped nails. I can’t remember the exact phrasing around it but it was an entire paragraph around why chipped nails were the biggest turn off for him in a woman as they looked dirty or unkempt (memory is hazy but clearly had a profound affect on me!)

Since that day, every single time I notice even the smallest chip in my nail I take my nail varnish off - which I only recently released was because of that ridiculous comment in that magazine. And now every time I see Rochelle getting her nails done for an obscene amount of money I do wonder whether it’s something he’s ever mentioned to her 😂

Sad I know… im now on a mission to stop caring about what Marvin from JLS thought about chipped nails 14 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Even her secret shopper shit pisses me off..She goes slumming it around Boots to check the workers on minimum wage are checking her shelves in 10 minute intervals to make sure a customer hasn't moved one out of place. Then proceeds to tidy it up and have a grumble.
Get back to Harrods you braggy boastful bitch. It's not all about you and your brand ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lexi2017

Looks like Marv also went away to Ibiza. Its does seem all a bit too much for 10 years renewal. Fair enough go away with your mates, but she has gone all out full out hen do.
I bet the actual event will be even bigger and grander than her wedding, as she has been to many weddings since then, so she will want to top them all!! Shame really as sometimes bigger and louder doesn't mean better!

The dress will be a wedding dress, one of them nude slim fitting deep V neck dresses that are in fashion atm. Marv in a white suit matching with Blake and Girls in mini white dresses. Photos will be inspired from B Beckham's Vogue wedding, with her posing and Marv with that look he does, you know the one which looks like he has a bad smell under his nose. You'll have all the girls group photos and then Marv and his boys, and then them with their 'crew.' Someone will give a performance and she will be onstage with the mic.

Then roll on all their friends insta post of how amazing they are, the most special beautiful couple, their best friends, most kind hearted people, how much they love them blah blah blah...

Would think more of it as an actual meaningful event if it was small and private, and truly about them and their marriage, but its all for the gram and the attention.

They’re at soho house in paris and various places out for meals
Yes Francesca just had a baby and not sure if she’s gone to the whole weekend or not.

I find it strange that her friend marrion isn’t with them, but is in France.
I'm sure Fran baby isn't more than 3 weeks old and she was away for a night as was her husband. I know I shouldn't judge but I judging. I'm mean it's not like their mates are getting married the first time, so it was important they didn't miss out... damn is FOMO Really that deep?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Its_Me

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her and take a break from this thread because she was winding me up so much but just seen some posts from other people at the renewal. WTAF a hen do for a vow renewal? And she wore a wedding dress with a veil 💀 Why didn’t anyone tell her a vow renewal isn’t a wedding? Biggest attention seeking brat there is. I’m mortified for her tbh. Nothing says trouble in the marriage like a vow renewal.

Reactions: 27

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Salacious for the winning title thread (y) :ROFLMAO: recap for any newbies...

Rochelle has been a busy 'boss mama'...

her new interior show launched on channel W....she doesn't do much in it and it's rubbish (hence the channel its on!)
She has been busy photographing every designer item she owns/wears..bags, shoes, hats, clothes, the kids hats, clothes, shoes.
She has been busy in her new office entertaining her friends who popped in to see the 'busy boss mama'
She has been to Wimbledon with 'he's MINE' hubby Marv.
She had a hen do as she is renewing her vows. No confirmation yet as to whether the vows include 'He's MINE MINE MINE hands off you slags!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me how she’s counting her blessings to be shooting in the Maldives?

surely she’s the big boss mama and she’s the one who’s decided where the shoot will take place?

she’s basically thought of doing a shoot somewhere she can put down as ‘expenses’ and got a free holiday out of it.
my little coco products do NOT need to have a Maldives background to aesthetically please those in her target audience back in the uk, with grey skies and vomit/breast milk all over them.

she’s chosen the venue, she’s blagged a free holiday under the guise of “work” and then says she’s “blessed” to be working here as if nobody has a brain to work out that she is the one who owns and manages herself/the company.

Attachments

Reactions: 24

mrs Stot

VIP Member
When I’ve looked back at the photos, there’s so many bloody outfit changes. They went Friday and came back Sunday.
I think I counted (at least) 5 matching outfit combinations.

I’m sorry but who in their right mind goes to Paris for the weekend (for a hen again do) and ensures her hens have at least 5 matching outfits to prance about in.
Done purely to gain attention and show off. She is so needy and attention grabbing for all the wrong reasons, it’s such a shame.

I could not be bothered to go on what was basically a regimental tour of Paris bars and eateries, in clothes I’d been told to wear, have photoshoots wearing the matching clothes and having to pose in them continually until I got the right picture for Instagram.

her friends and family are all enablers, it’s because of them (and her ego) that she’s turned into this performing monkey, who’s self absorbed and lives literally on a different planet.

someone needs to reign her in and bring her back down to reality with a thud, otherwise I can’t seeing it ending well.

She’s either going to end up broke and homeless, or she’s going to go the other way and there seems to be glimpses of it now, I think she has some sort of disorder or mental health issues. She doesn’t eat much (calories wise), is obsessed with her looks and seems very regimental with her exercise regime etc and all these potions and vitamins etc she’s taking. I have a feeling she’s going to make herself very poorly for the sake of “looking good” and she’s going to end up on a downward spiral where nobody around her intervenes (because again they are all enablers).

someone needs to start saying no to her for a change, no I won’t babysit (take some responsibility for your kids), no I won’t waste money on 5 matching outfits for a bloody second hen so when you are still married to the Man we had the first hen do for. No we don’t need to waste money having a vow renewal, during times when the rest of the country are choosing between heating and eating, it’s just crass.
No we don’t need someone to come in and tidy our playroom for us and colour coordinate it.
No we don’t need to buy designer items for our children for every outfit they are seen in, they’re bloody kids.
No we don’t have to go to every event we are invited to and document every aspect of it at every opportunity.
No we don’t have to carry our phones round with us 24/7.
No we don’t have to tell people when we are going on holiday, or that we are consciously coming off social media to spend time with family (to then be on social media commenting on posts and putting the kids in the kids club most of the time you are on holiday).
No I don’t have to photograph everything that touches my lips, or the cafe I buy my juices from etc.
No I don’t need to get my designer bag or thumb into every picture and make myself look even more like a dick.
No I don’t need to update everyone on what manicure I’ve had every god damn time I have one.

She’s out of control, someone intervene and do it soon!

I came to say the same thing it was a carbon copy. Georgina was also on that hen and I get the feeling Rochelle had a case of the green eyed monster and just had to have the same for herself.
Omg, I just went back on Georgina’s grid and it is identical. Who’s hen do was it? It literally is a carbon copy, same place, same touches, same venues. How predictable.

I’m not very good with ‘celebrities’ so have no idea who the bride to be is

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Ro98

VIP Member
Can you imagine a colleague at work posting so many instagrams of their bag & laptop? Outfit in the office toilets? Selfies at their desk? Her life is one big kids role play, playing mummy, playing ‘going to work/working’, playing the chef. How does no one pull her up on it 😂 My mum would be texting me telling me I’m coming across as an asshole

• Haha

alice1234

Ok so I need to be careful here, but I work in the entertainment industry and we are currently working with Rochelle on a project. She came in for a shoot day, and apparently she was a nightmare...

• Haha
Reactions: 23