Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Salacious for the winning title thread (y) :ROFLMAO: recap for any newbies...

Rochelle has been a busy 'boss mama'...

her new interior show launched on channel W....she doesn't do much in it and it's rubbish (hence the channel its on!)
She has been busy photographing every designer item she owns/wears..bags, shoes, hats, clothes, the kids hats, clothes, shoes.
She has been busy in her new office entertaining her friends who popped in to see the 'busy boss mama'
She has been to Wimbledon with 'he's MINE' hubby Marv.
She had a hen do as she is renewing her vows. No confirmation yet as to whether the vows include 'He's MINE MINE MINE hands off you slags!'.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seems to be a radio silence on the hen do.

she is either saving all the photos for one massive dump when she gets home bragging how amazing it was (when it will have been mediocre at best)

or she’s signed an exclusive with a magazine to cover her hen, Marvin’s stag and the wedding (wouldn’t surprise me)

Reactions: 11
I’d sort of give it to her if she did it with her sisters - I think they were estranged/didn’t have a relationship at the time of her first wedding…. But a big do now with all her mates under the guise of a hen? More money than sense.

Reactions: 15
Vow renewals are one thing but my god another hen do…vapid woman with more money than sense.

Reactions: 26
I’d sort of give it to her if she did it with her sisters - I think they were estranged/didn’t have a relationship at the time of her first wedding…. But a big do now with all her mates under the guise of a hen? More money than sense.
I think it’s just her sisters and Georgina that have gone. I thought it was stupid but I actually think it’s sweet for the reasons you said. Her sisters weren’t in her life at the time of her wedding

Reactions: 7
I think it’s just her sisters and Georgina that have gone. I thought it was stupid but I actually think it’s sweet for the reasons you said. Her sisters weren’t in her life at the time of her wedding
What made her sisters and her get back in touch?

Reactions: 4
What made her sisters and her get back in touch?
Her sister Lili was friends with Kem from Love Island and he knew she was Rochelle’s sister. He promised her if he got famous he’d help her find her and reconnect so that’s what he did. He told Rochelle Lili really wanted to meet her again

Reactions: 7
The sister she was raised with is called Emily, they have the same Mum but she is rarely mentioned by Rochelle. Sophie, Lili and Jake are full siblings and share a father with Rochelle, different mum.

Reactions: 9
The sister she was raised with is called Emily, they have the same Mum but she is rarely mentioned by Rochelle. Sophie, Lili and Jake are full siblings and share a father with Rochelle, different mum.
Ah I see, thank you for clarifying. I never knew she had another sister, had a wee Google can't see any pics of her. Very strange when she always uploads pics of the other sisters and brother. Maybe she completely shuns that lifestyle unlike her big sis 🙄

Her sister Lili was friends with Kem from Love Island and he knew she was Rochelle’s sister. He promised her if he got famous he’d help her find her and reconnect so that’s what he did. He told Rochelle Lili really wanted to meet her again
So Rochelle was willing to talk to her because she had a famous friend? Sorry if I have misinterpreted what you’ve said but it sounds quite shallow, on both sides really.

Reactions: 9
So Rochelle was willing to talk to her because she had a famous friend? Sorry if I have misinterpreted what you’ve said but it sounds quite shallow, on both sides really.
Nah I think you’ve misinterpreted - for reasons unknown they didn’t really know each other - I actually think Sophie has a different mum too but her mum and Rochelle’s mum tried harder to keep them in touch? - anyway it was a case of they’d lost touch and Lilli was too embarrassed/ shy to reach out and Kem said if I ever meet her I will help out and did.

Nah I think you’ve misinterpreted - for reasons unknown they didn’t really know each other - I actually think Sophie has a different mum too but her mum and Rochelle’s mum tried harder to keep them in touch? - anyway it was a case of they’d lost touch and Lilli was too embarrassed/ shy to reach out and Kem said if I ever meet her I will help out and did.
That’s what I meant. You’ve worded it better than me. Sophie and Lili have the same mum

Reactions: 3
I wonder why we don’t see her sister Emily, I can’t imagine they’d have fallen out as they have the same Mum and Rochelle is close with her Mum

No, there’s quite a few of them gone, Francesca abramovich is there, someone called Amy Anderson, as well as others I believe.

I think she’s taken control of everything like she did with her original wedding (remember all guests had to wear black)and told everyone not to post on social media etc either because she has a deal, or she wants to make the first post about it and get all the attention about how amazing her (2nd) hen night (weekend) was.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
No, there’s quite a few of them gone, Francesca abramovich is there, someone called Amy Anderson, as well as others I believe.

I think she’s taken control of everything like she did with her original wedding (remember all guests had to wear black)and told everyone not to post on social media etc either because she has a deal, or she wants to make the first post about it and get all the attention about how amazing her (2nd) hen night (weekend) was.
Ah okay. Fair enough. I think because I looked and saw Marrion Areola isn’t there that I assumed it was maybe a small thing. Obviously not

Francesca only had a baby a few weeks ago.

They’re at soho house in paris and various places out for meals
Yes Francesca just had a baby and not sure if she’s gone to the whole weekend or not.

I find it strange that her friend marrion isn’t with them, but is in France.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.