Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re talking about bridesmaids and having too many of them as it’s gets too stressed with arguments over the dresses etc.

I was waiting for her to bring up her vow renewal but she never brought it up, even when one of the news reviewers brought up that it was his 10yr anniversary this week
Surprised at that, given how she usually is. Maybe TM said not to 😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t like Rochelle but I believe her when she said Alaia was wondering why her cousins were on her socials and not her. Only because I follow some of Marvin’s family who are big on youtube and seen the way Rochelle has used their kids for promo and not Alaia
Some of Marvin’s family are YouTubers? Didn’t know that. What are their names please.

Reactions: 1
She is on this morning again and keeps mugging to the camera. It's hilarious because when she poses to the cameraman or woman they swing away from her 😄 She seems weird as if she's been drinking?
Also giggling and flashing her enormous teeth 😬

Reactions: 7
They’re talking about bridesmaids and having too many of them as it’s gets too stressed with arguments over the dresses etc.

I was waiting for her to bring up her vow renewal but she never brought it up, even when one of the news reviewers brought up that it was his 10yr anniversary this week
So she sat there and said nothing? Surprise surprise, absolute bland, weak presenter. Didn't she have like 10 or so bridesmaids at her "first" wedding?? IIRC her band mates from The Saturdays, her sister Emily and Georgina Cleverly for a start and some more girls, can't remember them. They all wore black dresses, all the other guests wore black too while Roch & Marv wore white, again, copying Kim Kardashian. She hasn't an original thought in her head. No sign of The Saturdays at her vow renewal either.

Reactions: 8
So she sat there and said nothing? Surprise surprise, absolute bland, weak presenter. Didn't she have like 10 or so bridesmaids at her "first" wedding?? IIRC her band mates from The Saturdays, her sister Emily and Georgina Cleverly for a start and some more girls, can't remember them. They all wore black dresses, all the other guests wore black too while Roch & Marv wore white, again, copying Kim Kardashian. She hasn't an original thought in her head. No sign of The Saturdays at her vow renewal either.
Absolutely agree she is a weak bland presenter.
This Morning TV programme only employ YOUNG ABLE BODIED GIRLS to front the show. They exclude mature ( excellent) presenters and anyone who has a disability.
Just look at the age difference between Philip and Holly. So it's OK to use an older male but NOT an older woman.
They are a disgrace and obviously still living in the 80s when these things were accepted. Rant over 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Passing like ships in the night again, 2 nights in a row!
always one of them juggling the kids though and they are hardly ever out!!!!!!

also Rochelle why do Marvin’s eyes have to be “this way honey”????????

so it’s ok for you to look at and photograph someone’s bottom and put it all over Instagram for everyone to see, but your husband can’t enjoy the show? What do you thinks going to happen if he checks out some other woman’s bottom?? Absolute ridiculous!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
omg that wedding #2. What a vulgar display of egotism and total waste of money! Actually makes me want to vomit. They really have a big idea about themselves don't they. OK Magazine - read the room - noone wants to see it, don't waste your money!!

Reactions: 17
They’re called The Grimwade’s. They have a thread in the family section
Try not to go down that rabbit hole. They are vile people they just bought a million pound house ( don’t know how neither work) they supposedly home educate ( the 10 year old girl can barely read ) and their children are sleeping on duvets on the floor as they are waiting to b gifted beds
Oh and I forgot they keep popping out kids for views

omg that wedding #2. What a vulgar display of egotism and total waste of money! Actually makes me want to vomit. They really have a big idea about themselves don't they. OK Magazine - read the room - noone wants to see it, don't waste your money!!
Didn’t hello or ok pay for it
I agree such excess

Reactions: 4
Try not to go down that rabbit hole. They are vile people they just bought a million pound house ( don’t know how neither work) they supposedly home educate ( the 10 year old girl can barely read ) and their children are sleeping on duvets on the floor as they are waiting to b gifted beds
Oh and I forgot they keep popping out kids for views

Didn’t hello or ok pay for it
I agree such excess
Yeah I know. I’ve been watching the Grimwade’s since they started. Loved them at first and can’t stand them now. I’ve said this on their thread but I think they’re trying to copy what Rochelle and Marvin have without doing any of the work

My friend sent me them. Thankfully he thinks the pair of them are just as tacky as I do🤣.

She really does think she’s ‘someone’
Bless, my friend has sent me the whole article by email and the words are just ridiculous.
They’ve made out the kids persuaded them to do it. They gush over how far they’ve come in the last 10 years, how much they love each other etc. it’s just 🤮 when you realise he cheated etc and all that money wasted on yet another promise to love each other for a lifetime, the same one they made just 10 years ago and broke.

It’s not my cup of tea, too many doing exactly the same thing trying to be someone, but actually being a sheep and doing it in the same place.
I would have preferred something low key, out of the limelight, privately celebrating 10 years and maybe release a couple of photos after the event saying this is what we did.

Actually, scrap that, I wouldn’t have renewed my vows after 10 years. I wouldn’t renew my vows at all.
My partner cheats on me and they are gone. They break their vows, they break up the marriage. Regardless of how much of a celeb and how important I think I am, I’m not a doormat and couldn’t just act all happy for the cameras or forget what they had done, papering over the cracks with a band aid baby and a renewal.
I did not realise Marv cheated on Rochelle? Is this true? Who with?

I never follow these people mainly because I know everything I hear or see about them will get my back up. But a picture got thrown up on my instagram, and I thought 'how are the kids at their wedding'. Took me a second, but what the actual f**k? I am disgusted. What an absolute two fingers up at literally everyone struggling right now! Nauseating waste of money.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.