Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18 months ago?! So when their son was barely a couple months old
View attachment 1498253
Yes around when my grandson was born I did comment back then but alls I got was we want proof .. how am i to get proof ..? I don't have to make up stories its true ..I said to my d in law hasn't he just had a baby.. it was her mate maybe it was a fling I didn't follow up on it after that. But he is put of order and she a fool.

Reactions: 10
Yes around when my grandson was born I did comment back then but alls I got was we want proof .. how am i to get proof ..? I don't have to make up stories its true ..I said to my d in law hasn't he just had a baby.. it was her mate maybe it was a fling I didn't follow up on it after that. But he is put of order and she a fool.
I believe he cheated but I always thought it was all before Blake was born

Reactions: 3
I just wanna say '10 down, forever to go' being put on everything possible (especially the boots and veil) is so tacky and cringe that I can't cope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didn’t hello or ok pay for it
I agree such excess
Yep they would have definitely contributed a fair wedge towards it, if not paid for the whole thing. Total waste of money! I can't believe having a special spread on the Humes' generates enough cash to cover the cost of all of that and more. Also all the guests got a free holiday, of course they'd go - so fake!!

Reactions: 6
She is absolutely obsessed with herself. Every single picture of her ridiculous renewal is so posed for, she is so aware and she thinks she is a high end model on the cover of Vogue… there isn’t a single picture where they are natural and look genuinely happy.

Reactions: 18
How many bleeping photos of her vow renewal do we need to see? People are struggling to live and this braggy witch just can't help herself.

Reactions: 20
I actually can’t cope with her anymore. She is so far past relatable now the way she flaunts everything when normal people are struggling to afford food and energy bills. I honestly used to really like her when she had Vale but wow the way everything is so OTT she simply spends ridiculous amounts of money on ridiculous things, just to show off!

Exactly and surely anyone that cares has bought the Magazine
Who even still buys these magazines? How are they still affording to pay of for these celeb weddings?!

She thinks she’s so important and that everyone worships the ground she walks on. The money is flooding in and she’s just so excessive that she’s making up ways to spend it. She’s catching up with conor mcgregor flaunting her labels. I’ll never forget when her house was up for sale some years ago and the interior was just so tacky! Plus, on a side note her little boy to me seems to have autism. Just my observation. Hand flapping, non verbal, no eye contact amd seems overwhelmed by whatever is going on around him. Maybe I’m over thinking it.

Reactions: 5
Another bleeping renewal post! I'm so close to blocking the witch, I can't afford to do a food shop this week and she's flaunting her completely unnecessary vow renewal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Another bleeping renewal post! I'm so close to blocking the witch, I can't afford to do a food shop this week and she's flaunting her completely unnecessary vow renewal.
I think somebody said it before, the incessant posting of wealth, showing off and bragging is more aimed at keeping up appearances with her new "friends" who are absolutely loaded rather than ordinary Joe Bloggs' like you and I. She must be so insecure and unhappy deep down that she feels the need to show them "Hey, look at me". Remember she came from a very humble background and probably puts excessive value on material things, truth is, it's all emptyness.

I think somebody said it before, the incessant posting of wealth, showing off and bragging is more aimed at keeping up appearances with her new "friends" who are absolutely loaded rather than ordinary Joe Bloggs' like you and I. She must be so insecure and unhappy deep down that she feels the need to show them "Hey, look at me". Remember she came from a very humble background and probably puts excessive value on material things, truth is, it's all emptyness.
Yep. The Collier Row insecurity cuts deep.

Reactions: 2
Someone is moderating the comments on the post! I posted a comment about the ostentatious display of wealth during a cost of living crisis and it was gone within 30 seconds.

Lucky I didn't mention that it's even more laughable considering Marvin has repeatedly cheated in the last few years...probably would've got blocked!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
All those asking whether she still has the dog, at the start of This Morning today she was talking about the recent hot weather and how she spent her weekend trying to keep everybody cool. She then said she felt sorry for the dog for having a fur coat

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the video she posted of Alaia singing at the reception. Of all songs a 9 year old would sing to she chooses the theme tune to The Hills. Of course she did 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somebody from the kids old school hence why they upped sticks and moved and she hangs out of him all the time.... Allegedly 😉
Poor Marvin married to such a vain head
All those asking whether she still has the dog, at the start of This Morning today she was talking about the recent hot weather and how she spent her weekend trying to keep everybody cool. She then said she felt sorry for the dog for having a fur coat
I think she is rubbish on This Morning. She gabbles her lines with her wide mouth showing her tonsils and comes across as thick as pigsh*t.
Giggling like a 7 yr old at everything and fake as f*ck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s so painful to watch her on This Morning. They were talking about anxiety in children. All she can add is ‘Yeah. Yeah’. 🙄 and what does she keep looking at? It’s so distracting! Eye bleeping herself probably. twit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.