Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand her on this morning! How the heck does she gets these jobs! She has zero personality zilch and is so wooden...her and Christine lampard I cannot stick them!
Christine Lampard is fake as f.
Her hair always looks a mess and her accent is vile.
Her face reminds me of a sloth lol 😁🤗🤣🦥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They were at a festival yesterday. Like passing ships in the night again 🙄🙄
Never leaves the kids in the holidays, always spends every holiday with them. Also they pass like ships in the night and juggle everything themselves childcare wise 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣best lie I think she has told so far. The pics of them are just hilarious, all trying to outdo each other. I wonder when they will actually grow up and take responsibility for their kids rather than palming them off continually. Probably never!

I also hate how she constantly has to say “mine” and also is draped all over him like he’s something everyone is after and she’s always the cat that got the cream.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Is she for real, making out she’s spent the week with the kids and that’s why she’s more tired this week that’s last week when she was working?

has nothing to do with her being at a bloody festival all day with Marvin this week, out to dinner, all the other crap she’s posted that she’s done etc and now being in the office when she doesn’t have to be (apparently)

stated Blake’s at nursery a few mornings a week, not sure why she just doesn’t admit she palms her kids off to anyone and everyone who will have them so that she can fanny about doing absolutely nothing at my little coco HQ (other than taking selfies) and pretending she’s busy.

never known anyone to just contradict themselves so much in literally everything they say.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I do find it quite amusing that she seems to have this big new posh office just for her. Does noone else work at RH Group?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she for real, making out she’s spent the week with the kids and that’s why she’s more tired this week that’s last week when she was working?

has nothing to do with her being at a bloody festival all day with Marvin this week, out to dinner, all the other crap she’s posted that she’s done etc and now being in the office when she doesn’t have to be (apparently)

stated Blake’s at nursery a few mornings a week, not sure why she just doesn’t admit she palms her kids off to anyone and everyone who will have them so that she can fanny about doing absolutely nothing at my little coco HQ (other than taking selfies) and pretending she’s busy.

never known anyone to just contradict themselves so much in literally everything they say.
I started watching that story but got very bored very quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.