Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is painful to watch! I wish they would bring back Vanessa Feltz, she is amazing when she done this show - yes she is wealthy but she is articulate, interested and able to contribute unlike this absolute Bozo!

Reactions: 18
Even her secret shopper tit pisses me off..She goes slumming it around Boots to check the workers on minimum wage are checking her shelves in 10 minute intervals to make sure a customer hasn't moved one out of place. Then proceeds to tidy it up and have a grumble.
Get back to Harrods you braggy boastful witch. It's not all about you and your brand ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is painful to watch! I wish they would bring back Vanessa Feltz, she is amazing when she done this show - yes she is wealthy but she is articulate, interested and able to contribute unlike this absolute Bozo!
agree. Rochelle doesn't have an original thought in her head

Reactions: 5
The segment that made me laugh was the perfume dupes....especially after Rochelle spending £350 on her favourite bottle last week. She is so unrelatable it's a joke .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The segment that made me laugh was the perfume dupes....especially after Rochelle spending £350 on her favourite bottle last week. She is so unrelatable it's a joke .
That was my first thought when I watched it. Most of the dupes she said that they didn’t smell exactly the same as the expensive one. Andi was like “they do smell the same” and she was “I can smell a slight difference”

Andi had to bring it back round to if you are on a budget then the dupes are more than adequate

Reactions: 9
hahahah silly cow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg Rishi Sunak on This Morning today. How's Rochelle gonna cope with that interview 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cannot stand her on this morning! How the heck does she gets these jobs! She has zero personality zilch and is so wooden...her and Christine lampard I cannot stick them!

Reactions: 12
is she not wearing a bra today? She's in danger of poking Andi in the eye 🤣
She wasn’t wearing a bra the other day when they were doing some exercises where she was jumping and she announced to everyone she had to be careful as she’s not wearing a bra

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Never thought that I would see a worse "Poser" hey look at me and my dress than Holly on TM but ......
Step forward Rochelle. Fluffing her lines while posing up a storm 🤣

Reactions: 6
Is anyone watching This Morning? They’re discussing beauty and Andi Peters told her she had lovely hair. She said she can’t take all credit as it’s been done today. You can’t take any credit because it’s fake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone watching This Morning? They’re discussing beauty and Andi Peters told her she had lovely hair. She said she can’t take all credit as it’s been done today. You can’t take any credit because it’s fake 😂
I thought the same thing. It looks fake as well 🤭

Can't find a thread for Stacey Solomon so I just want to say that she is HOSTING Loose Women!
Talking through her nose and can't understand a word she says. It sounds like nasal torture.
She's dyed her hair and is top heavy with fake hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
They also had a segment on designer gear and her and Andi had to decide which was real and which was fake. Annoyingly she got all of them right, I was dying to see her get one wrong 😄

Reactions: 2
They also had a segment on designer gear and her and Andi had to decide which was real and which was fake. Annoyingly she got all of them right, I was dying to see her get one wrong 😄
I bet that’s the highlight of her life getting the designer items right

Reactions: 7
Most of them were probably hers the way she spends money 😉

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.