Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here so sorry if it’s been mentioned, but do we know if she’s had any work done??? Never known someone to be so wrinkless at her age :oops:

Reactions: 1
First time poster here so sorry if it’s been mentioned, but do we know if she’s had any work done??? Never known someone to be so wrinkless at her age :oops:
While I’m sure she’s had a bit… she’s not that old to be wrinkless? SPF and melanin does wonders 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m just being sensitive cause I’m her age and don’t have any wrinkles either 🤣
Same. She probably does have a bit of Botox but I don’t think it’s anything abnormal not to have wrinkles in your early 30’s. She eats well and has the money for decent facials & skincare plus she’s mixed race so will genetically age well anyway.

Reactions: 4
I think she just goes into her office to take pictures of her bony manicured fingers clutching a matcha and to do selfies in her office mirror?! Oh and to water her very expensive pot plant 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen her post about her being in Grazia magazine... jeeez, dunno what the F her outfits are all about but I can guess the article is a self fulfilment thing.

Just seen her post about her being in Grazia magazine... jeeez, dunno what the F her outfits are all about but I can guess the article is a self fulfilment thing.
She’s got ambitions to change ge the world don’t you know!

haven’t we all got ambitions on changing the world?

I would love to read the article and find out what these groundbreaking ambitions are.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s got ambitions to change ge the world don’t you know!

haven’t we all got ambitions on changing the world?

I would love to read the article and find out what these groundbreaking ambitions are.
and oh look, her mouth is open in every pic as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank god she's off our screens for a while. Can't see Gladiators being a roaring success, it's had its day.
Has she been announced as a presenter on Gladiators? Are you getting it confused with Ninja Warrior which she does present?

How many lemon drinks does she have in the morning? Or is it the same one over a long period of time? Very weird either way!

why must her legs be in every shot of her doing Pilates, same shot, same legs every single time. She could at least change it up now and again.

why has she signed her own pad of paper? Why has she also put kisses on it?
Why does it look like the first page of the pad is blank anyway?

has she really pulled a pad from wherever (for instagram) to make it look like she’s working, thought ‘wait a minute, I best put my name on so they know it is mine’, signed it and gave herself kisses and then placed it aesthetically next to the now closed laptop (which was open a few minutes before hand) to make it look like she’s getting on with work?

If she actually didn’t piss around all day doing stuff for Instagram and to make herself look (feel?) important I think she would find she has a few emails to send and that would probably be it.
Could get her actual work done in an hour (with a half hour lunch break during that time 🤣).

never known anyone at all as obsessed with themselves, how they are portrayed and having to make her life look perfect for bloody strangers on Instagram. It’s absurd.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
How many lemon drinks does she have in the morning? Or is it the same one over a long period of time? Very weird either way!

why must her legs be in every shot of her doing Pilates, same shot, same legs every single time. She could at least change it up now and again.

why has she signed her own pad of paper? Why has she also put kisses on it?
Why does it look like the first page of the pad is blank anyway?

has she really pulled a pad from wherever (for instagram) to make it look like she’s working, thought ‘wait a minute, I best put my name on so they know it is mine’, signed it and gave herself kisses and then placed it aesthetically next to the now closed laptop (which was open a few minutes before hand) to make it look like she’s getting on with work?

If she actually didn’t piss around all day doing stuff for Instagram and to make herself look (feel?) important I think she would find she has a few emails to send and that would probably be it.
Could get her actual work done in an hour (with a half hour lunch break during that time 🤣).

never known anyone at all as obsessed with themselves, how they are portrayed and having to make her life look perfect for bloody strangers on Instagram. It’s absurd.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall and see what she ACTUALLY gets up to while she's 'working'.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.