Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that they renewed the vows, for a magazine photoshoot, screams to me that they're false and that the marriage won't last.

Reactions: 9
The fact that they renewed the vows, for a magazine photoshoot, screams to me that they're false and that the marriage won't last.
I disagree but not because the marriage is good. I think they are a Poundland posh and becks and earn more money together than apart. Marv just like Dave will keep cheating on his wife, whilst Rochelle keeps on acting like she has the perfect life and family. They'll maybe split once the kids are older and if nobody gives a tit about them.

Reactions: 7
I disagree but not because the marriage is good. I think they are a Poundland posh and becks and earn more money together than apart. Marv just like Dave will keep cheating on his wife, whilst Rochelle keeps on acting like she has the perfect life and family. They'll maybe split once the kids are older and if nobody gives a tit about them.
If it wasn't for her Instagram nobody would remember who they were lol

Reactions: 2
If it wasn't for her Instagram nobody would remember who they were lol
This is very true... I guess social media allows 'celebs' to stay more relevant cuz you see their daily lives. And because of that they probably don't need to work as hard to keep in at least some sorta limelight...

Reactions: 1
Roch is back in Boots inspecting her my little coco stuff 🙄 it's obviously her 'aesthetic' but why is everything a shade of brown or beige? I was reading something recently that the trend of neutral baby products is silly because children need colour in their lives!!

Reactions: 11
Roch is back in Boots inspecting her my little coco stuff 🙄 it's obviously her 'aesthetic' but why is everything a shade of brown or beige? I was reading something recently that the trend of neutral baby products is silly because children need colour in their lives!!
She's copying Markle who always dresses in brown or beige ( except this week black black black)

Reactions: 1
Laughing at the question she was asked on her insta stories about did she have a nanny, I feel like she probably de-emphasised the roles of the people who do help her with the kids and the house? The way she worded it definitely seemed like she was downplaying them.

Reactions: 6
Praying that this "queue do you think you are" drama with Holly and Phil doesn't mean we get more Rochelle on This Morning

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.