Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are too many serious matters going on in the world these days to have a clueless person like her fronting this show. It's farcical. She's not able to contribute at all, let alone in the way Ruth, Judy, Fern or Vanessa did.

Reactions: 15
There are too many serious matters going on in the world these days to have a clueless person like her fronting this show. It's farcical. She's not able to contribute at all, let alone in the way Ruth, Judy, Fern or Vanessa did.
Absolutely spot on.

Reactions: 4
How many times does that This Morning staircase need to be photographed 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman honestly is so contradictory it’s unreal

every working parent feels the same thing blah blah blah how my heart bleeds that she has to juggle work and kids

cue the next picture of her sitting on the sofa, her mother massaging her feet having looked after her kids all day for her!
No rushing to nurseries, pre schools etc for drop offs and paying pretty much (if not all) your wage to look after just blake, never mind the other 2 having to be in holiday camps/childminder etc and working round them.

nope, bragchelle just has her mother around as and when she wants and then sits taking photos of herself in her (empty) office reading emails she could have read at home. Then she takes selfies of herself in the office and then posts quotes about how busy she is and how she has to juggle life.

has anyone seen the tv show rich house poor house? She should be on that (but for a month) and see how the majority of (real) working mums juggle life! I’d love to see her actually work, actually have no help and realise what real life is like.

instead her mother and husband are enablers (as are her friends). All hyping her up to be something she’s not and letting her get away with being such an utter head. If my daughter, partner or friend acted like her I would advise them that they looked like a total prat, clearly did nothing ‘at work’ and were taking the puss out of others having to look after her kids.
Instead the enablers encourage her to be an utter head, waste her money, waste her life filming everything, keep up with the jones’, watch the kids when it’s good for Instagram, pretend her marriage and life are oh so perfect and that she knows about current affairs and is great in her presenting job.

it’s actually shocking that this is a person young people are supposed to have as a role model.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Gyles on This Morning- “ The people who do the most work are paid the least”

rochelle- “Yeah, I always think that” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She just messed up the autocue before they went to the break because she thought they'd put a swear word up there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vernon is great on this morning . I remember when she use to present Smile on kids TV when she was really young and she is equally as bad now.

Reactions: 6
on early evening tv….

aren't you proud? She looks pretty desperate to me!
614663B0-F2F1-4A31-A151-7823751E8F6E.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5
on early evening tv….

aren't you proud? She looks pretty desperate to me!
View attachment 1550219
Very weird outfit choice for early evening tv (pre watershed)

looks more like something someone would go out clubbing in, not on national tv.

but as long as it’s designer, gets her attention and she can show off, that’s all she cares about.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.