Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very weird outfit choice for early evening tv (pre watershed)

looks more like something someone would go out clubbing in, not on national tv.

but as long as it’s designer, gets her attention and she can show off, that’s all she cares about.
Looks like something a Madam of a whipping club would wear 😲
Not that I know first hand but I've seen the films lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I never watch her stories, how you you pronounce her daughter Valle's name?

Reactions: 1
A few questions, again, does she read what she posts? Self care isn’t facials etc but then she’s having “self care” several times a week with facials? Contradictory!

blake is almost 2 is he not? Why is he still having a bottle (with a teat as well)?

lastly, Marvin must be away. Every time he’s away she has a child in bed with her, just why?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
yeah they don't recommend a bottle once they hit a year old. you think Mother Earth would know that

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah they don't recommend a bottle once they hit a year old. you think Mother Earth would know that
Spoiled like the others. Saw a pic of her carrying him in the street and he is a big lumpy thing - too old to be carted about.

Reactions: 4
Spoiled like the others. Saw a pic of her carrying him in the street and he is a big lumpy thing - too old to be carted about.
Don't be silly,a quick pick up for the camera then he's dumped back down again. Of course she has to be seen as this supermum 🤦‍♀️🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is nanny always with them when bragchelle has them? Always has to have her mum so she can look after the kids and take sporadic pics for Instagram so it looks like bragchelle is the best most hands on mum juggling everything herself!
I bet she has never ever taken the three kids out for the day by herself.

Reactions: 5
Got a dummy in tonight as well, you’d think Mother Earth would know they are a big no no at his age too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So the girls are back at school...but where did she dump Blake for the day whilst she spent the whole day rearranging 2 books on her desks and taking mirror selfies Worked?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.