Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many lemon drinks does she have in the morning? Or is it the same one over a long period of time? Very weird either way!

why must her legs be in every shot of her doing Pilates, same shot, same legs every single time. She could at least change it up now and again.

why has she signed her own pad of paper? Why has she also put kisses on it?
Why does it look like the first page of the pad is blank anyway?

has she really pulled a pad from wherever (for instagram) to make it look like she’s working, thought ‘wait a minute, I best put my name on so they know it is mine’, signed it and gave herself kisses and then placed it aesthetically next to the now closed laptop (which was open a few minutes before hand) to make it look like she’s getting on with work?

If she actually didn’t piss around all day doing stuff for Instagram and to make herself look (feel?) important I think she would find she has a few emails to send and that would probably be it.
Could get her actual work done in an hour (with a half hour lunch break during that time 🤣).

never known anyone at all as obsessed with themselves, how they are portrayed and having to make her life look perfect for bloody strangers on Instagram. It’s absurd.
If I didn't know better I'd think it was a parody account!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many lemon drinks does she have in the morning? Or is it the same one over a long period of time? Very weird either way!

why must her legs be in every shot of her doing Pilates, same shot, same legs every single time. She could at least change it up now and again.

why has she signed her own pad of paper? Why has she also put kisses on it?
Why does it look like the first page of the pad is blank anyway?

has she really pulled a pad from wherever (for instagram) to make it look like she’s working, thought ‘wait a minute, I best put my name on so they know it is mine’, signed it and gave herself kisses and then placed it aesthetically next to the now closed laptop (which was open a few minutes before hand) to make it look like she’s getting on with work?

If she actually didn’t piss around all day doing stuff for Instagram and to make herself look (feel?) important I think she would find she has a few emails to send and that would probably be it.
Could get her actual work done in an hour (with a half hour lunch break during that time 🤣).

never known anyone at all as obsessed with themselves, how they are portrayed and having to make her life look perfect for bloody strangers on Instagram. It’s absurd.
She’s so wholesome 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Industrial strength glue hahaha 🤣🤣

Andi Peters facinates me. He seems to make a good living out of presenting competitions and never looks any older ? 🤔
He’s loaded. He owns the company that runs all the competitions on ITV!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I'm new to this Rochelle thread. And curious to find out what the ships passing in the night means?

Reactions: 3
I'm new to this Rochelle thread. And curious to find out what the ships passing in the night means?
She said her and Marvin are like ships passing in the night as one looks after the kids while the other works and they don’t get time together.
But that’s a lie as her mum helps a lot, they have a nanny and her and Marvin are always out together

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not going to be satisfied just having a nice house just sums up her sad materialistic existence

Reactions: 13
Looks like an old man on top with the jumper and a baby on the bottom half with a nappy on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s loaded. He owns the company that runs all the competitions on ITV!
Maybe Rochelle could learn from him wealth whispers. Wouldn't surprise me if andi gets all his clothes from Marks and Spencers, meanwhile Rochelle only visits it to get her Sunday roasts

Reactions: 8
WTF the knickers and socks alone together priced at £1100 😱😱 Is THIS what she means when she says it wasn't ambitious enough for her that an ex-manager of hers from her popstar days claimed a nice house and car for his crew was him doing a good job??

Rochelle, if you're reading this, there are tens of thousands of little children in the UK going to bed hungry every night. Their parents are worried sick about finding money to heat their homes and keep the roof over their head this winter with spiralling energy and housing costs. Enough of your sanctimonious drivel. You're a con artist and can't even keep your man from straying.

Reactions: 12
WTF the knickers and socks alone together priced at £1100 😱😱 Is THIS what she means when she says it wasn't ambitious enough for her that an ex-manager of hers from her popstar days claimed a nice house and car for his crew was him doing a good job??

Rochelle, if you're reading this, there are tens of thousands of little children in the UK going to bed hungry every night. Their parents are worried sick about finding money to heat their homes and keep the roof over their head this winter with spiralling energy and housing costs. Enough of your sanctimonious drivel. You're a con artist and can't even keep your man from straying.
Well said!! I cannot believe the price of the clothes she’s wearing, it’s absolutely DISGUSTING.

Reactions: 5
Paid their respects to the queen .. by dressing the Girls In matching outfits and posing outside the palace. Get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paid their respects to the queen .. by dressing the Girls In matching outfits and posing outside the palace. Get in the bin
Surprised they’re not designer. I’d have kicked off if my mum tried to dress me in the same outfit as my little sister.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.