Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks way too much and no one gets a look in! I have to turn over every time, it makes me cringe so much. Vernon just looks at her like 'can I speak now?'

Reactions: 4
She talks way too much and no one gets a look in! I have to turn over every time, it makes me cringe so much. Vernon just looks at her like 'can I speak now?'
We must be watching a different show, she contributes absolutely nothing whenever I see her on it.

Reactions: 2
We must be watching a different show, she contributes absolutely nothing whenever I see her on it.
i watched for about 15mins today and she kept interrupting for the sake of it and eye bleeping the camera. You're right she doesn't contribute anything! But talks for the sake of it.

Absolute cringe fest she literally hasn't a bleeping clue what she's on about in these discussions/interviews on TM

With the exception of the melting ice lolly section a few weeks ago she has been out of her depth all summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Absolute cringe fest she literally hasn't a bleeping clue what she's on about in these discussions/interviews on TM
She ruined the interview with Tom Jones with her giggling and tit questions. Vernon should have handled that.

I had the weirdest dream last night that she was cheating on Marvin with Danny from McFly and got engaged to him whilst still married. Tattle laid into her. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She canโ€™t get the peace though because always worried about Marvinโ€™s wandering eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She ruined the interview with Tom Jones with her giggling and tit questions. Vernon should have handled that.
She is at it again continuously looking into the camera and posing. She is so obvious.
Feel sorry for Vernon, I think he has given up trying to get a word in ๐Ÿค

Reactions: 3
If you watch her eyes on This Morning you can see she keeps looking down, probably checking herself out on the monitor ๐Ÿ˜•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.