Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch This Morning when she is hosting it ..Shes to annoying …
She's so boring on it! Just loves to look at her reflection in the camera 99% of the time. I enjoyed Rylan and Ruth this week, they actually made it fun.

Reactions: 8
Watching This Morning and f ing Rochelle Humes cannot keep her eyes off the cameras. It is so distracting. All the other presenters are acting natural and the GOLDEN RULE is NEVER STARE INTO THE CAMERA unless you are reading the news or speaking to the public directly. She is an amateur and ruins the programme. ITV please get her off.

Reactions: 19
Mel has posted a video of her wedding, most people are wearing nice classy muted colours then there’s look at me Rochelle looking like a giant highlighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s presenting This Morning next week with Vernon

I don’t understand why she has stood in more often than anybody else during this Summer break
She is a terrible presenter always looking at herself in the camera ( eye bleeping do they call it lol )
She is very distracting and slurry with her words.
Sounds like a 10 yr old squeaking.

Reactions: 6
I can't understand how she's ended up being the most successful out of all The Saturdays girls.

Reactions: 8
How can Rochelle sit there giggling while discussing saving money with Alice Beer when she disgustingly flaunts her flash lifestyle with her kids dressed head to toe in designer brands?!!! Feels like she’s taking the piss while Alice talks about sticking a jacket potato in the microwave rather than the oven to save a few quid whilst smug Rochelle sits there smirking…

• Angry
Reactions: 18
How can Rochelle sit there giggling while discussing saving money with Alice Beer when she disgustingly flaunts her flash lifestyle with her kids dressed head to toe in designer brands?!!! Feels like she’s taking the piss while Alice talks about sticking a jacket potato in the microwave rather than the oven to save a few quid whilst smug Rochelle sits there smirking…
I thought that. Hardly the time to be giggling with about 20k worth of bracelets on!

Reactions: 9
Exactly this! I cannot comprehend why viewers don’t complain about her to ITV - get her off air. She is rubbish at presenting and completely unrelatable to the viewers. She’s obvs in with the itv crowd tho and gets herself involved in everything going.

Reactions: 15
She’s incapable of asking a guest a question without looking around the studio and eye bleeping herself in the camera. Look at the GUEST

Reactions: 6
When people are talking she just stares off into space, no engagement whatsoever. Her face when the lady calling in said her daughter had bad body odour as well, she looked like she wanted to laugh. Literally said nothing during that call it was all Vernon, she showed no empathy. Prat.

I can't understand how she's ended up being the most successful out of all The Saturdays girls.
I'm sure there must be a story there somewhere that is is yet to be uncovered 😉😉😉😉

When people are talking she just stares off into space, no engagement whatsoever. Her face when the lady calling in said her daughter had bad body odour as well, she looked like she wanted to laugh. Literally said nothing during that call it was all Vernon, she showed no empathy. Prat.
She is an hole

Reactions: 5
Why am I even watching this I can’t stand Clodagh either, lazy bank holiday got me not even bothering to reach for the remote 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on ITV ditch this vain empty headed annoying giggling mess of a presenter and get someone with training and class. She is spoiling your programme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.