Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow... that acid green dress/bag combo she just posted... :sick: although, I mean, it's not beige!

Reactions: 1
Random question but who's house are they always at that has the tennis court and the ice bath? They seem to be there all the time.

Reactions: 1
She keeps showing that video of her and him at that festival and she’s constantly gazing up at him for attention and he’s ignoring her watching the music - makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She keeps showing that video of her and him at that festival and she’s constantly gazing up at him for attention and he’s ignoring her watching the music - makes me laugh 😂
she 100% asked someone to take that video , there's nothing candid about it

Reactions: 7
*posts like 9 photos of her friend's wedding, only one of them has the bride in it, rest are all her posing*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*posts like 9 photos of her friend's wedding, only one of them has the bride in it, rest are all her posing*
Also all that “I love you so much” - they’ve barely been friends a year. The friend is an insta “content creator” just as self absorbed as she is.

Reactions: 4
Showing off another £200 manicure when people can't afford to eat. Poor taste as usual.

Reactions: 7
She’s presenting This Morning next week with Vernon

I don’t understand why she has stood in more often than anybody else during this Summer break

Reactions: 5
The bride asked for no phones at that wedding, she’s totally outed that Melissa got married this weekend (even though a lot of people figured it out anyway)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s presenting This Morning next week with Vernon

I don’t understand why she has stood in more often than anybody else during this Summer break
Again? I don't mind Vernon just can't hack Rochelle at all. Much prefer Josie

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.