Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching This Morning, I don't often watch it but here we are. She's soo annoying! I notice that she always looks at the camera when it's totally unnecessary. Nobody else seems to be doing it!

Reactions: 6
Her dress is awful. I thought she'd go for something really sensational. It's really not nice at the top.

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow her and take a break from this thread because she was winding me up so much but just seen some posts from other people at the renewal. WTAF a hen do for a vow renewal? And she wore a wedding dress with a veil 💀 Why didn’t anyone tell her a vow renewal isn’t a wedding? Biggest attention seeking brat there is. I’m mortified for her tbh. Nothing says trouble in the marriage like a vow renewal.

Reactions: 27
also those shoes are hideous. The point at the front is just stupid, takes up so much space but you can’t actually fit any of your foot into it!
The trouble with boots with a large point at the front is the end of your feet stop way before the point starts so you’ll forget the point is there and will constantly catch it on things like table legs etc as you will misjudge your feet placement

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always think she has weird elf like ears, anyone else notice?

also those shoes are hideous. The point at the front is just stupid, takes up so much space but you can’t actually fit any of your foot into it!
My first thought was, wow she's wearing another colour that's not white/brown/beige!!! The boots are ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
The trouble with boots with a large point at the front is the end of your feet stop way before the point starts so you’ll forget the point is there and will constantly catch it on things like table legs etc as you will misjudge your feet placement
I think they make people's feet look too big for their body, also.

Reactions: 2
Short time lurker, first time poster.

I actually don’t mind Rochelle, I’ve never noticed how much she flashes the labels etc, I don’t think things like that bother me because I’ve not noticed her trying to be relatable income wise (I don’t watch this morning, and to be fair I just tap through her stories). I’m sure now I’ve read through the thread it’ll start to annoy me though.

I will also say that I bloody love the hit list!

I know it’s been mentioned on here before, but something that really bothers me (probably too much) is the absence of her dog 😂

How can someone post as many stories as she does without any of them including her dog?!

I’ve never seen her take it on any walk she’s been on, I don’t see it in the background of her stories, and I don’t hear it either.

The soundtrack to every single birthday/Christmas morning video I have of my kids is our dogs feet clip clopping on the flooring 😂

Where the duck is it?!

Would hate to think of the poor thing banished to one area because it doesn’t fit her aesthetic

Reactions: 9
I'm working from home today so took a tea break, turned on TV and This Morning is on(never watch it). They had people on about the cost of living crisis, Rochelle there sitting pretty "hmmm" "yeah" while they were taking about people deciding on heating and eating, all while in the last few weeks she was on this indulgent hen shindig then 'renewal of wedding vows' thing. The kids and her top to toe clad in designer clobber daily which would feed a family for a year. Kardashian style birthday themes for said kids which would pay normal people to run a car. Tone deaf. She's a shite presenter too, with a capital "S".

Reactions: 22
I'm working from home today so took a tea break, turned on TV and This Morning is on(never watch it). They had people on about the cost of living crisis, Rochelle there sitting pretty "hmmm" "yeah" while they were taking about people deciding on heating and eating, all while in the last few weeks she was on this indulgent hen shindig then 'renewal of wedding vows' thing. The kids and her top to toe clad in designer clobber daily which would feed a family for a year. Kardashian style birthday themes for said kids which would pay normal people to run a car. Tone deaf. She's a shite presenter too, with a capital "S".
I say it all the bloody time I don’t give a tit what people spend their money on, I spend a lot of money on stuff myself that some people think is probably ridiculous but it’s the constant showing off that grinds my gears with her, particularly when she’s in the position she is on This Morning. I’ve just put it on and all I’ve heard her say so far is “oh ok!” “Yeh. Yeh.” She’s a dunce.

Reactions: 14
There are no words.

they’ve made out that it was all the kids idea to renew their vows. It was the kids who sent the invites! Yet the kids look bored in most of the pictures they are actually in. Then Blake’s missing from some family shots and Blake didn’t even make it to the night time party and was taken by someone and put to bed. So hardly a day with the kids, for the kids was it? Just another excuse to keep up with the jo

“This day has been a chance for us to take in what we’ve achieved in ten years and go wow we did this” - direct quote from Rochelle!
So it’s not about love etc, it’s about showing off what they’ve achieved (not quite sure what that is and how that’s shown in a vow renewal)????

also the night time part, not sure why she always dresses in such short things and with knee high boots? It’s not classy at all and looks tacky.

also, last thing I promise, some of the guests as she’s walking down the aisle just scream envy and how can I outdo this. Their little clique all jealous of each other and trying to outdo one another, it’s so obvious to see.

I really can’t stand either of them as a couple or individuals. They’ve come from nothing and rather embrace that, they just wreak new money and they actually think that makes them
Better people. Plus the way she goes on like she’s running global conglomerates whilst juggling presenting, motherhood, doing the school drop offs, being an amazing wife, doing all the cooking and cleaning etc is so annoying.

they even say in the article they keep the spark alive by going out once a fortnight just the 2 of them!!! Pull the other leg, you’re both always out leaving the kids at home with your mum or the nanny or whoever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There are no words.

they’ve made out that it was all the kids idea to renew their vows. It was the kids who sent the invites! Yet the kids look bored in most of the pictures they are actually in. Then Blake’s missing from some family shots and Blake didn’t even make it to the night time party and was taken by someone and put to bed. So hardly a day with the kids, for the kids was it? Just another excuse to keep up with the jo

“This day has been a chance for us to take in what we’ve achieved in ten years and go wow we did this” - direct quote from Rochelle!
So it’s not about love etc, it’s about showing off what they’ve achieved (not quite sure what that is and how that’s shown in a vow renewal)????

also the night time part, not sure why she always dresses in such short things and with knee high boots? It’s not classy at all and looks tacky.

also, last thing I promise, some of the guests as she’s walking down the aisle just scream envy and how can I outdo this. Their little clique all jealous of each other and trying to outdo one another, it’s so obvious to see.

I really can’t stand either of them as a couple or individuals. They’ve come from nothing and rather embrace that, they just wreak new money and they actually think that makes them
Better people. Plus the way she goes on like she’s running global conglomerates whilst juggling presenting, motherhood, doing the school drop offs, being an amazing wife, doing all the cooking and cleaning etc is so annoying.

they even say in the article they keep the spark alive by going out once a fortnight just the 2 of them!!! Pull the other leg, you’re both always out leaving the kids at home with your mum or the nanny or whoever.

As much as the above is all true and they both wreck my head....that picture of them renewing their vows with the background / outside is gorgeous and i'm jealous i'm not getting married anytime soon!!

Reactions: 3
There are no words.

Thanks for posting those pics. That veil!!! She really does think she's a Kardashian or Meghan M

Reactions: 12
Thanks for posting those pics. That veil!!! She really does think she's a Kardashian or Meghan M
My friend sent me them. Thankfully he thinks the pair of them are just as tacky as I do🤣.

She really does think she’s ‘someone’
Bless, my friend has sent me the whole article by email and the words are just ridiculous.
They’ve made out the kids persuaded them to do it. They gush over how far they’ve come in the last 10 years, how much they love each other etc. it’s just 🤮 when you realise he cheated etc and all that money wasted on yet another promise to love each other for a lifetime, the same one they made just 10 years ago and broke.

As much as the above is all true and they both wreck my head....that picture of them renewing their vows with the background / outside is gorgeous and i'm jealous i'm not getting married anytime soon!!
It’s not my cup of tea, too many doing exactly the same thing trying to be someone, but actually being a sheep and doing it in the same place.
I would have preferred something low key, out of the limelight, privately celebrating 10 years and maybe release a couple of photos after the event saying this is what we did.

Actually, scrap that, I wouldn’t have renewed my vows after 10 years. I wouldn’t renew my vows at all.
My partner cheats on me and they are gone. They break their vows, they break up the marriage. Regardless of how much of a celeb and how important I think I am, I’m not a doormat and couldn’t just act all happy for the cameras or forget what they had done, papering over the cracks with a band aid baby and a renewal.

Reactions: 4
They (well Rochelle mainly) always use their kids as an excuse for something

“My daughter wanted to see role models with curly hair like hers so I kept my hair natural so she has someone to look up to and I’ve got this book about a character with curly hair. Once the publicity trail is over for the book I’ll go back to straightening my hair”

“My daughter wanted a Beverly Hills themed birthday party (when really I chose the theme and told her that’s the party she’s having as it’ll look good on the Gram)”

“My daughter said all their friends pictures are on social media, why do you always cover up our faces. So we decided from here on in we’ll no longer keep their faces hidden on social media”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.