Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually met Marvin and he seems like the most loveliest genuine guy ! Who has time for everyone. Just starting on Rochelle’s thread reading through ..hoping my opinions isn’t about to be changed lol
I “met” them separately -he seemed really nice and friendly, just a normal nice person. When I was in the same tv waiting room as her, she point blank ignored me and the other contestants and then the moment the cameras on she’s all smiles.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I “met” them separately -he seemed really nice and friendly, just a normal nice person. When I was in the same tv waiting room as her, she point blank ignored me and the other contestants and then the moment the cameras on she’s all smiles.
Were you on The Hit List?

Reactions: 3
Hello paid for it!

I wonder if her guests have to pay for their flight and hotel or if its all included 🤔

I always get the impressions Francesca's husband always think 'this is so over the top' when Rochelle organises things, and all the pouting and posing. In the video he didn't look happy. I think he over it.

Her sister stands out but in a good way. She looks normal and not full of herself and a insta brat!!!
Marvin was best man at his wedding and they’re often together from what you see on Instagram I’d guess he’s enjoying it.

Reactions: 2
She’s back presenting This Morning tomorrow
I wonder if they'll have a piece on the cost of living crisis, and Rochelle can nod her head along to it trying to appear relatable, when she's actually just wasted thousands of pounds in Italy... 😂 :unsure:

Reactions: 13
Her false teeth are making a high pitched whistle when she speaks on This Morning. Awful. She also claims that she needs all the help she can get with cleaning her house during the holidays. Eh, you’ve got a live in house keeper, stop trying to be relatable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Her false teeth are making a high pitched whistle when she speaks on This Morning. Awful. She also claims that she needs all the help she can get with cleaning her house during the holidays. Eh, you’ve got a live in house keeper, stop trying to be relatable.
She hasn’t even been in her house over the holidays 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.