Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was really the kids idea to renew their vows why didn’t they wait until Blake was old enough to actually remember it or at least know what was going on? If they wanted them there they could’ve waited a few years so all 3 of them could properly be there!

Reactions: 9
Yes! Absolutely nothing worse than ‘celebs/influencers’ attempting to be relatable, telling people that they only put a wash on post 6pm as their energy rates are cheaper, yet spending thousands on a singular appliance but glossing over that.

Rochelle might be tone deaf, but I prefer that to a ‘me too, hun’ when they are talking out of their arse.

i guess the best way to be would be to crack on in private, and not comment on situations they don’t understand.

i wonder why Rochelle made a complete 180 on her social media stance. Surely it can’t just be for cash?
She does try to be relatable though. All the mum life boss mum doing the school cooking a pre prepared M&S roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The squeezed lemons in the mug of water I honestly just CANNOT deal with the level of smugness, who in the world has time for that least of all with a baby, she 100% has someone else prepping and taking these sepia shots for her Insta it’s absolutely unbearable 😂😂

Reactions: 12
My Monday morning consisted of sorting out a load of laundry, making packed lunches, dropping the kids off at childcare then stopping in at Tesco for a sandwich meal deal for lunch. Rochelle did some yoga then stopped at Selfridges for a £350 bottle of perfume. Working mum life is so tough isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My Monday morning consisted of sorting out a load of laundry, making packed lunches, dropping the kids off at childcare then stopping in at Tesco for a sandwich meal deal for lunch. Rochelle did some yoga then stopped at Selfridges for a £350 bottle of perfume. Working mum life is so tough isn't it!
It’s her “essential” don’t you know 🤬🤣

Reactions: 3
Is this a new wedding ring, or her old one?
does anyone know if during her vow renewal they got new rings?
To me this is the epitome of how shallow she is. To replace your engagement ring, which was lovely and I imagine not cheap to begin with, for nothing more than look at me and my two engagement rings. I’d be devastated if I was Marvin. He picked that ring specifically and she’s like no I want a bigger/dearer/showier one.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see Ben Shephards story that they've been waiting round for twenty mins for Rochelle so they can get pics done

Reactions: 4
To me this is the epitome of how shallow she is. To replace your engagement ring, which was lovely and I imagine not cheap to begin with, for nothing more than look at me and my two engagement rings. I’d be devastated if I was Marvin. He picked that ring specifically and she’s like no I want a bigger/dearer/showier one.
Her original ring was tacky AF, but I bet it was something Rochelle loved back in the day. She lacks originality and will no doubt get a new ring in a few years. If I'm not mistaken Victoria Beckham has well over 10 engagement rings from David

Reactions: 4
Her original ring was tacky AF, but I bet it was something Rochelle loved back in the day. She lacks originality and will no doubt get a new ring in a few years. If I'm not mistaken Victoria Beckham has well over 10 engagement rings from David
How can they be engagement rings? Only one ring was given on the occasion of the engagement. The rest are just..... rings!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is a nearly two year old in a chair thing in the bath. Let him bloody explore

Reactions: 5
Why is a nearly two year old in a chair thing in the bath. Let him bloody explore
What the duck! My 2 year old hasn't been in a bath seat since he was old enough to sit unaided, what's this all aboit. If Marvin would put his bleeping phone down, he wouldn't need a seat because he'd have both hands free to help if he slipped etc 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's so shallow she even has the nerve to "stock up" on her designer fragrance. What a bleeping down right show off. 🙄

Reactions: 5
How can they be engagement rings? Only one ring was given on the occasion of the engagement. The rest are just..... rings!
How can it be a 2nd wedding when they are still married (essentially what renewals are). If she can have 2/3/4 weddings then I’m sure she can outdo Victoria beckham in engagement rings, wedding rings, wedding dresses and god knows what else.

How can it be a 2nd wedding when they are still married (essentially what renewals are). If she can have 2/3/4 weddings then I’m sure she can outdo Victoria beckham in engagement rings, wedding rings, wedding dresses and god knows what else.
From what I've heard, do you really want to look up to posh and becks for marriage advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.