Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like she can't have a good time unless she documents everything. I wonder what she did before insta? She's only a few years younger than me and I remember a time pre internet where people just went out and didn't have to try and make everything look perfect!

Reactions: 6
It's like she can't have a good time unless she documents everything. I wonder what she did before insta? She's only a few years younger than me and I remember a time pre internet where people just went out and didn't have to try and make everything look perfect!
It’s only in the last few years she’s been like this which makes me believe Marvin did cheat and she’s become very insecure with a point to prove

Reactions: 16
Would love her kids to grow up and get to the age where they can wear what they want and just go absolutely mental cause they've been forced to wear designer shite their whole lives

Reactions: 6
There’s a daily mail article on them being in Como, the kids dripping in labels as usual etc, after renewing their vows. Comments are full of how he cheated, and with a school mum. The story is out there now and she can’t stop it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine if the rumours are true and all their family and friends know it but they’ve still gone along for this
FC7339C8-16BA-4DA1-AC77-1B3090CA1AF3.gif

Reactions: 10
Was this why she sold ‘Home Humes’ (🤮) and pulled the kids out of school?

Reactions: 8
They really think they’re like some real known celebrity family don’t they? Moving like they’re the Kardashians.

In their heads they’re Beyoncé and Jay-Z Lite ffs… 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmmm RH. Her nostrils annoy me and her hair products are utter SHITE!

The blandest presenter ever, got lucky with the Saturdays as the better singer, dancer and looker from S Club Juniors declined to join.

Her detangler is basically water. There is no way on god’s earth she uses that on her daughters hair they would be in tears.
Childs Farm is superior in every way.
Who buys RH and the Fraires products? All gormeless idiots.

Reactions: 13
Yeah she made a big thing about being natural, then bam “straight” back to straight and weaves. twit.
Yes for her eldest daughter’s sake as she wanted to show her that being curly or natural is nothing to be ashamed about and then after banging that drum she went back to straight hair a couple of weeks later

Yes for her eldest daughter’s sake as she wanted to show her that being curly or natural is nothing to be ashamed about and then after banging that drum she went back to straight hair a couple of weeks later
Didn't she have a kids book with a story about curly and straight hair or some such shite to flog at that time as well?

Reactions: 4
Didn't she have a kids book with a story about curly and straight hair or some such shite to flog at that time as well?
Oh yeah I forgot that. That was the real reason she went curly, to sell copies of her book. She added her daughter in for extra sympathy and brownie points

Rochelle and her mates pose so hard I doubt they fun to hang out with i can imagine how boring and uptight they are.

I wonder if she would still be mates with towie extra georgina if she didn't have a footballer husband.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t it odd that only 1/2 of Marvins friends seem to have gone? Mostly friends of Rochelle’s that went? Haven’t seen any pictures with any family members either?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.