Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They (well Rochelle mainly) always use their kids as an excuse for something

“My daughter wanted to see role models with curly hair like hers so I kept my hair natural so she has someone to look up to and I’ve got this book about a character with curly hair. Once the publicity trail is over for the book I’ll go back to straightening my hair”

“My daughter wanted a Beverly Hills themed birthday party (when really I chose the theme and told her that’s the party she’s having as it’ll look good on the Gram)”

“My daughter said all their friends pictures are on social media, why do you always cover up our faces. So we decided from here on in we’ll no longer keep their faces hidden on social media”
Couldn’t agree more!

She’s clearly bored in the car on the way to Manchester so is on Instagram posting utter drivel (see pics below). Does she really think big boss mamas sit in a car and video their fingernails or the passing greenery from the motorway? Clearly no emails to answer and no book to read to educate herself, zoom meetings to attend etc!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s infuriating when she was only on This Morning a couple of days earlier talking about the cost of living increases. I say talking from what I hear it was a ‘yeah’ here and there and not much else. I really hope one day people see through her disingenuity and she stops getting the platform she has. There are so many more presenters who have the intelligence, maturity and awareness to present on TM especially when it comes to social issues.

Reactions: 13
Her kids organising the wedding might explain why her dress is so god awful like something a cheap doll would wear.

Isn't that circle on her fingernail to keep evil eye off you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They (well Rochelle mainly) always use their kids as an excuse for something

“My daughter wanted to see role models with curly hair like hers so I kept my hair natural so she has someone to look up to and I’ve got this book about a character with curly hair. Once the publicity trail is over for the book I’ll go back to straightening my hair”

“My daughter wanted a Beverly Hills themed birthday party (when really I chose the theme and told her that’s the party she’s having as it’ll look good on the Gram)”

“My daughter said all their friends pictures are on social media, why do you always cover up our faces. So we decided from here on in we’ll no longer keep their faces hidden on social media”
She was being paid to promote a haircare range for John Freida so all the crap about being a role model for her daughter was just that - a load of crap.

I'm usually not bothered by wealthy people having extravagant events like weddings, the way I look at it, it's better to have these people spend their money rather than sitting in the bank benefitting no one. I think it's good to see events businesses running again, after a nearly 2 year shutdown and loss of income. However, this is just so tasteless it's unreal. The sickly invites from the kids, the dress code (who has a dress code for a vow renewal?!), the multiple dresses, champagne photos, the whole thing is tacky, undignified and tone deaf. So, one week she's pouring a champagne tower, and just a few weeks later she's presenting a telly discussion on people who are worrying how they will afford their heating bill this winter? Astonishing, the brass neck of it. The wealthy can spend their money any way they like, but the optics of this are absolutely awful.

Reactions: 17
Wow, big boss mama got up at 11.30am. Had breakfast after 12 and fit in a workout this morning too and is now sitting in hair and make up at almost 1pm ready to start her working day!
give this woman a medal, she’s sooooo hard working!
That meal looks like vomit

After they opened after lockdown she posted a pic of the outside and put a caption “Missed it here. So good to be back”
No thought for the people struggling at that point
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. People are entitled to live their lives, including celebrities. They don’t owe people anything.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that. People are entitled to live their lives, including celebrities. They don’t owe people anything.
That’s fine but then don’t go and act on This Morning like you care about the economic crisis or understand what people are going through.

That’s fine but then don’t go and act on This Morning like you care about the economic crisis or understand what people are going through.
I don’t think she does that in This Morning though. She just says yeah and nods along. It’s all beyond her realms of understanding. At least she doesn’t try and say “me too, I know exactly what you mean”.

Reactions: 6
But that’s her job.
Lookit, it's not a crime to be wealthy & successfull, it's not a crime to splash your money on nice things. All the bragging, gloating and showboating of said fruits of your wealth is utterly obnoxious when you have to present a show like TM featuring the cost of living crisis for ordinary citizens then have nothing to contribute apart from a 'hmmm' and a 'yeah'.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this a new wedding ring, or her old one?
does anyone know if during her vow renewal they got new rings?
I first noticed it a while ago. I think her 30th birthday if I’m not mistaken. So don’t think it’s for wedding vows renewal.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she does that in This Morning though. She just says yeah and nods along. It’s all beyond her realms of understanding. At least she doesn’t try and say “me too, I know exactly what you mean”.
Yes! Absolutely nothing worse than ‘celebs/influencers’ attempting to be relatable, telling people that they only put a wash on post 6pm as their energy rates are cheaper, yet spending thousands on a singular appliance but glossing over that.

Rochelle might be tone deaf, but I prefer that to a ‘me too, hun’ when they are talking out of their arse.

i guess the best way to be would be to crack on in private, and not comment on situations they don’t understand.

i wonder why Rochelle made a complete 180 on her social media stance. Surely it can’t just be for cash?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.