Rochelle Humes #5 Boast, brag, gloat but can she keep her marriage alfoat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't like her first wedding which was a Kardashian rip off all her friends seem just as shallow and dull.

Reactions: 7
Forgot to post the other day. So either she had two outfits for her renewal or she had some kind of pre-party

Yeap it was Italy!!

I bet they are all bursting to update their Instagram once Hello comes out!

I think you’re right! I’m in Milan airport and have seen people who I vaguely recognise from her instastories. My money is on Como. Paid for by Hello Mag
Her PA posted on his instergram stories he flew from Milan to France.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
On that pmac and Areola Marrion's stories they were definitely all in Italy.

On that pmac and Areola Marrion's stories they were definitely all in Italy.
Yeap. They all have never been so quite on instergram. Prepare for the overload next week!!!

I still cannot believe they sold their renewal to a magazine! I mean really???

100% they think they are someone special. You're not the Kardashians (who i don't think sell their weddings) and you are not the Carter's (Beyonce and Jay-Z). You done well to steal a living, but now your head has got too big!!! She just wants to do bigger and better than their friendship group, to show off and all of them be envious of her, and to make sure she is the most popular! *eyes rolling.*

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She is such a sheep to the A listers (if you can call them that even!) copying them and off to Italy surprise surprise !!! So original Roch Not !!

Reactions: 5
if looks could kill 🤣🤣🤣🤣

at least one of the sisters realises what a load of tit and a waste of money that all was

*I assume top row is her sister? I don’t really know either of them that well.
Yes she's her sister Lili and the girl next to her in the black dress is the sister Emily who she grew up with but never shows.

You just have to think.. how much money has been wasted on this?! :oops:
Hello paid for it!

I wonder if her guests have to pay for their flight and hotel or if its all included 🤔

if looks could kill 🤣🤣🤣🤣

at least one of the sisters realises what a load of tit and a waste of money that all was

*I assume top row is her sister? I don’t really know either of them that well.
I always get the impressions Francesca's husband always think 'this is so over the top' when Rochelle organises things, and all the pouting and posing. In the video he didn't look happy. I think he over it.

Her sister stands out but in a good way. She looks normal and not full of herself and a insta brat!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hello paid for it!

I wonder if her guests have to pay for their flight and hotel or if its all included 🤔
True, but regardless of who paid for it, it's still a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a renewal. Yes, people can spend their money on whatever they want but this just stinks of 'look at me', which we know is what she's all about.

Reactions: 10
Yes she's her sister Lili and the girl next to her in the black dress is the sister Emily who she grew up with but never shows.
The only two who look ‘normal’ and are like WTF IS THIS tit WE ARE DOING EXACTLY?

I’d be embarrassed if Rochelle was my sibling, or even part of my family. I. Have second hand embarrassment for her already. What an utter waste of time, effort and money.
If she was that bothered about having a renewal, why not just do it for them (and the kids) and keep it private. The whole world does not need to see the renewal and those who gave a shot would have been there anyway. It’s all just been done for Instagram, engagement and so she thinks she’s relevant or to get one up on the jones’ as that all her little clique do….try to outdo one another. They are all so desperate to have the biggest, the best, the most expensive etc.

Reactions: 11
I’d love to know what the other diners think when they rock up to these expensive restaurants head to toe in designer gear with their kids. They scream new money

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.