Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really pushing for the wholesome Mama thing with her cookbook, how she’s at home cooking all the time and making family meals etc and how she will miss Marvin whilst he is away, like she’s going to now have to do everything alone and single handed.

Then you see reality on Instagram, out at the ivy for lunch, m and s pre made sent to her door, “friends” sending cakes/other crap with their latest product getting an ad for free for their product etc.
Then she’s out a lot at parties etc, out with her sister last night for example. It’s not like she’s a military wife and her husbands been deployed.

As much as I would miss my husband if he was gone away a few weeks (and tbh I bet she’s checking up on him on FaceTime all the time) there’s no way I would be broadcasting and going on the way she is. Her lifestyle hasn’t changed, she’s not stuck at home with the kids whilst he’s gone, she doesn’t need to worry about childcare, cleaning, cooking, being at home and having no money to go out.

She just carries on with her life bragging about the latest buy or how much she’s missing Marvin, how she’s out here there and everywhere.

Reactions: 13
She is really pushing for the wholesome Mama thing with her cookbook, how she’s at home cooking all the time and making family meals etc and how she will miss Marvin whilst he is away, like she’s going to now have to do everything alone and single handed.

Then you see reality on Instagram, out at the ivy for lunch, m and s pre made sent to her door, “friends” sending cakes/other crap with their latest product getting an ad for free for their product etc.
Then she’s out a lot at parties etc, out with her sister last night for example. It’s not like she’s a military wife and her husbands been deployed.

As much as I would miss my husband if he was gone away a few weeks (and tbh I bet she’s checking up on him on FaceTime all the time) there’s no way I would be broadcasting and going on the way she is. Her lifestyle hasn’t changed, she’s not stuck at home with the kids whilst he’s gone, she doesn’t need to worry about childcare, cleaning, cooking, being at home and having no money to go out.

She just carries on with her life bragging about the latest buy or how much she’s missing Marvin, how she’s out here there and everywhere.
Very good points and when she doe's cook its simple meals like soup and cottage pie.

Reactions: 2
She even managed to get the rings in full view on her Next edit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are arn't they.
They are insane looking. Although that Sophie one is severely lacking in personality. Rochelle is well put together but I wouldn’t say she’s in the same league of beauty as her sisters. We all know how much aesthetics matter to her so I wonder if she is secretly sickened

Any need for the pic of her kids in the bath? Jesus

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think Rochelle is prettier than Sophie. They are all very similar though, their dad must have strong genes.

Is that her off to {spy) see Marvin again?
Can’t the poor lad have time away without her.
she made a song and dance about being away and feeding him etc, but she’s seen him every few days anyway. Pathetic.

Secondly which parent is so conscious of putting their kids on social media and then does a total u turn and not only shows them but in their most vulnerable state in a bath naked. If you had reservations about putting your kids online, then within the space of a few years you’re posting pictures of them in the bath naked, you need to have a word with yourself.

protect those little girls Rochelle and don’t post them in the bath. You don’t know who is watching your stories.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand her. My daughter is a similar age to her eldest and I wouldn’t dream of taking photos of her in the bath now (nevermind posting them online!), give her some privacy! She wouldn’t show the kids faces 18 months ago and now she thinks this is ok. I just don’t get it, she’s such a money grabber.

Reactions: 12
That bath photo is way too much. It's the worst one she's posted of them, I'm my opinion. Why on earth does she think this is ok?

Oh wow! And I was thinking the other day the eldest is starting to look so much more grown up now as well. Every time you post something publicly online you should assume that it’s going to be used in a way that it shouldn’t, stupid woman.

Reactions: 5
There is ABSOLUTELY no need to post pics of kids in the bath Whether you have a bath product or not.

Reactions: 12
Why did she act like she was sending Marvin off to war last week with that shite dinner she made him when she’s been at every tour date so far?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.