Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she act like she was sending Marvin off to war last week with that shite dinner she made him when she’s been at every tour date so far?

Maybe she laced it with something to stop him being able to perform with the JLS groupies backstage 😏🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Long time lurker. But she winds me up something shocking. Do the ppl she calls friends never tell her how cringe and obvious she is with all the show off posts? Or are they all the same?

The post about her being a best selling author 🙄 She's such a grifter.

Reactions: 11
I just have to say that toast on her story looks absolutely vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when was a roast dinner a bloody recipe? I don't understand who would buy her book the mind truly boggles

Reactions: 9
Noticed her mask seemed to be round her chin more often than on her face when she was watching JLS last night (looking at the stories their wives/girlfriends posted).

Reactions: 3
I feel like every British person can knock up a decent roast with some personal touches. She posts a picture of a roast and there’s nothing special there. What is she on about.

Reactions: 12
I saw her cookbook on amazon . She is no delia , i am all for basic recipes but no one needs instructions for making a salad wrap...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"No cream" cream of tomato soup, so...just tomato soup then. And a fairly basic recipe at that.

Had to laugh at the show-off bag photo on her walk too.

Reactions: 10
The way she always has to get her wedding rings into photos really bores me.

Reactions: 4
Have you read the amazon reviews they say the recipes are basic and the books tit.
I don't get this deal...

With so books out there (if people still care to read those) written by professionals, why anyone would consider her for the gig? 🤔

Yeah, let's offer this attention seeking twit the opportunity to share the basic recipes anyone have free access to online and pay her to do so?

where to start?

The ‘M’ ring and then tagging Marvin in it too🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮. It’s like we need to be constantly reminded “he’s mine”
Nobody cares love!

And for being such a wholesome Mama cooking dinners every night, all sitting round the table as a family etc on an evening as she’s portraying, she’s ceratainly ‘out out’ a lot and always with her “besties” who happen to be different people every time.

It’s so cringeworthy watching her stories. It’s like she wants to be portrayed as a ‘mum figure’ but also wants to fit in with every other trend and person on Instagram so she looks popular and on trend.
Instead she looks like an idiot, flashing cash during a pandemic (and in general) and I see no mask wearing again last night at the gig she was at, yet wore one mostly under her chin at the JLS gig just the other day. Clearly mask wearing at a “family show” but when she’s with her “crew” it’s no longer ‘cool’

I’m by no means saying women can’t go out when they have kids, or spend their own money, but to brag about it all, especially during a pandemic when most of her demographic of followers won’t be well off and will be struggling for cash and childcare I think it rubs people up the wrong way

Ooohh hooray, Marvin back again!
He was barely gone!!!!
“Will miss MY MAN when he’s off on tour”. “Making MY MAN a wholesome meal to keep him going on tour”

what a pile of sh*t. She’s living it up at some gig whilst he’s away, not pining away from him at home and she’s even been to see him on tour (and it seems he’s back every 5 minutes anyway). Why oh why does she go on this way? Surely when they first started dating they were apart a lot anyway, surely you’d realise it was part and parcel of their jobs to be away. To go on like she has about a few nights away like he’s gone off to war is just ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Haha
where to start?

The ‘M’ ring and then tagging Marvin in it too🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮. It’s like we need to be constantly reminded “he’s mine”
Nobody cares love!

And for being such a wholesome Mama cooking dinners every night, all sitting round the table as a family etc on an evening as she’s portraying, she’s ceratainly ‘out out’ a lot and always with her “besties” who happen to be different people every time.

It’s so cringeworthy watching her stories. It’s like she wants to be portrayed as a ‘mum figure’ but also wants to fit in with every other trend and person on Instagram so she looks popular and on trend.
Instead she looks like an idiot, flashing cash during a pandemic (and in general) and I see no mask wearing again last night at the gig she was at, yet wore one mostly under her chin at the JLS gig just the other day. Clearly mask wearing at a “family show” but when she’s with her “crew” it’s no longer ‘cool’

I’m by no means saying women can’t go out when they have kids, or spend their own money, but to brag about it all, especially during a pandemic when most of her demographic of followers won’t be well off and will be struggling for cash and childcare I think it rubs people up the wrong way

Ooohh hooray, Marvin back again!
He was barely gone!!!!
“Will miss MY MAN when he’s off on tour”. “Making MY MAN a wholesome meal to keep him going on tour”

what a pile of sh*t. She’s living it up at some gig whilst he’s away, not pining away from him at home and she’s even been to see him on tour (and it seems he’s back every 5 minutes anyway). Why oh why does she go on this way? Surely when they first started dating they were apart a lot anyway, surely you’d realise it was part and parcel of their jobs to be away. To go on like she has about a few nights away like he’s gone off to war is just ridiculous
This is true she makes the basic AF dinner to eat with the kids then its off out and the kids are left with the nanny.

Meanwhile Mollie’s fiancé Stuart is actually away again for 3 months playing cricket in Australia. He was also away in India at the start of the year for months.She mentioned it once.

The other Saturdays girls must cringe at Roch.

Does she thinks she PDiddys wife or something? Stood dancing with her crew like she’s something she’s not. I used do that when I as 18.
She obviously got someone to film her dancing while she pretended she didn’t know 🙄
Your married to Marvin from JLS ffs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does she thinks she PDiddys wife or something? Stood dancing with her crew like she’s something she’s not. I used do that when I as 18.
She obviously got someone to film her dancing while she pretended she didn’t know 🙄
Your married to Marvin from JLS ffs 😂
Spot on with all of this!

The teletubbies are cooler than JLS ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so dull. My husband works away for 6-8 weeks at a time then home for 4 weeks but I don’t carry on like that - it’s life & it’s his job. She has followed him round the entire tour so what was her big performance for before he left as if he was off to war & she might never see him again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.