Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion: Rochelle Humes #5 Jack of all trades, master of none

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry Ive never seen Marvin cook anything.
Neither have I, but judging by that post he has put on, he’s apparently into cooking and he’s shared ‘HIS tikka masala skewers’ with Onken yoghurt like it’s some family recipe passed down generations.
They both literally advertise anything and everything, whether it be a lie or not.

Nobu, another ‘girls day’ and ‘ready for the day’ at 2pm!

Brag, brag, brag! Look at me! I’ve got money! Brag my life is so interesting!

yawn!

Reactions: 8
She needs to be careful with her bragging and boasting. Molly Mae just got robbed and she’s another one who’s always doing it.

Reactions: 13
If she spreads herself too thinly advertising everything and anything, people eventually become saturated and turn off.

Reactions: 9
Rochelle is just so bland. She has nothing about her and I have no idea how she gets so much work.

Reactions: 10
If you fall for everything then you stand for nothing. That goes for sticking your name onto everything that moves too. She’s cheapening herself and her “brand” by associating herself with too much tit

Reactions: 13
It would never cross my mind, to use a piece of gym equipment and take a photo of myself posing on it (ensuring I got my jewellery in too), never mind a piece of equipment that I’ve had to pay an extortionate amount to use during my stay at their facilities on my “girls day”

She won’t have taken just the one photo either, can you imagine turning up there and seeing her fannying about posing on the bloody excercise machine to get the right shot for ‘the gram’

Never mind having just been videoed using said equipment again so people on ‘the gram’ can see her.

dull dull dull

Attachments

• Sick
She could do with a rude awakening. In life I’ve found that it’s only when someone close to me gets sick or I get some personal bad news that I realise what life is about, and it’s not showing off and materialistic crap. That’s meaningless. She doesn’t seem to be a resilient person. Maybe she needs to be surrounded by designer tit to feel something but most of us know what truly matters having come out the other end of life’s turmoil. She hasn’t a clue, quite frankly. But she’ll learn in time.

Reactions: 3
She could do with a rude awakening. In life I’ve found that it’s only when someone close to me gets sick or I get some personal bad news that I realise what life is about, and it’s not showing off and materialistic crap. That’s meaningless. She doesn’t seem to be a resilient person. Maybe she needs to be surrounded by designer tit to feel something but most of us know what truly matters having come out the other end of life’s turmoil. She hasn’t a clue, quite frankly. But she’ll learn in time.
I couldn’t agree more!

This is actually the funniest thing she’s posted ‘staying home, minding your business and telling people no’…. Does she actually think this relates to her?
She’s never bloody home, posted the quote from her “girls day out” (ironic), she’s the first person to want to know gossip and everything and anything that’s going on. The last part ‘saying no’🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she for real?…….pity she doesn’t have it in her to say NO to all the tit she advertises that she doesn’t actually believe in and is doing it for the cash and the cash only. Pity she isn’t honest with her followers that she wouldn’t be seen dead in Regatta in reality.

she needs to wake up and smell the coffee, she doesn’t live in the real world!

Attachments

Last edited:
I like her look for tonight but don’t think it’s appropriate for the Pride Of Britain awards, I think something a bit more conservative would have been better. Same with Molly Mae.

Reactions: 10
I like her look for tonight but don’t think it’s appropriate for the Pride Of Britain awards, I think something a bit more conservative would have been better. Same with Molly Mae.
Completely agree. What’s with all the brown also?

Reactions: 3
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself
Pride Of Britain isn’t about the focus being on the celebrities it’s about the members of the public who are the nominees. Surely this is one night where the celebrities should forego flesh flashing, showing off, all eyes should be on me outfits Rochelle

Reactions: 17
That outfit is so ugly! She looks like a lump of turd and the midriff out is a big NO from me for the occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the fact that she keeps posting about the process of her dress being made when last night is not supposed to be about celebs at all sums up the kind of person she is

Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion: Rochelle Humes #5 Jack of all trades, master of none
Did you hear her on the radio the other day? They were going on about her 'talents', author, presenter, boss mama etc. and she made a joke that she was beginning to think she might be a Jack of all trades, master of none - not sure anyone laughed😂😂😂 but I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did you hear her on the radio the other day? They were going on about her 'talents', author, presenter, boss mama etc. and she made a joke that she was beginning to think she might be a Jack of all trades, master of none - not sure anyone laughed😂😂😂 but I did.
Nope. I don't live in the UK, don't follow radio shows over there.

We are not beginning to think Roch, we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love how she can just leave the kids whenever she wants. Goes on like she has to juggle life as a working Mum then has the hard decision yesterday of whether to go to the gym or spa before shopping. Stayed in a luxury hotel with her Husband and without any kids.

As for the whole setting her man up with meals before tour and how much she’s missing him…..they’ve hardly been apart! Made out like he was off to war, or off for a long stint away from her and the kids, but it’s literally been days here and there.
Some of us Rochelle have partners who actually do go off to war, or war zones for months on end. Some of us have partners who’s shifts are 6 weeks onboard a submarine and then 6 weeks off - where there’s no chance of contact in between.
This lady you would think would have had her eyes opened attending the pride of Britain and seeing how others lives are so different to hers. Nope, she bangs on about her brown dress, dumps the kids, off to a swanky hotel to watch “my man” whilst visiting the spa and going shopping for the day and then seeing him on tour again the next night, again without the kids.
I’m all for couples spending time together alone, but he was nowhere to be seen while she was at the spa and shopping etc. then no doubt rehearsals and the actual concert. It’s like she’s gone only for the sole purpose to keep tabs on him (after the rumours of him cheating I’m not surprised). She makes out like she has the perfect life everyone should aspire to, amazing wife, mum, cook, boss lady etc etc whereas in fact without the mountains of help she has around her she couldn’t achieve any of this.

there’s never a thank you for people helping her, saying she couldn’t do it without them. She portrays she does it all herself which I think is highly damaging as those who do look up to her will aspire to do all of these things and just crash and burn because no human can work full time, look after kids full time, go to gigs and parties every week, exercise every day, present on the tv, go shopping, get their nails done, portray that you cook all the meals for the family whilst also testing m and s food and visiting the likes of the ivy and the Dorchester for food, do the school runs, clean the house (never seen her do this), get someone in to organise your wardrobe etc etc.

you need help and support whether it be from your own parents or in laws, after school clubs, nannies, cleaners, dog walkers, cooks, cleaners etc. There’s never any mention of this.

she needs to be more transparent with how she can manage her lifestyle as young girls will be literally crashing and burning thinking they can be like her, when in reality this is her “insta life” not reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.