Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How to be a boss Mama

How to be a best selling author

How to break covid rules

How to hide the home helpers, cleaners, nannies etc from sight

How to be the biggest JLS groupie and attend EVERY gig

How to patch up a marriage when your husband has (allegedly) cheated

How to manipulate your kids and use them for the gram when at first you wouldn’t even show their face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How to be a boss Mama

How to be a best selling author

How to break covid rules

How to hide the home helpers, cleaners, nannies etc from sight

How to be the biggest JLS groupie and attend EVERY gig

How to patch up a marriage when your husband has (allegedly) cheated

How to manipulate your kids and use them for the gram when at first you wouldn’t even show their face
Also

How to brag constantly

How to base kids books and a hair range on being proud of your natural hair, and a role model for your girls, but then have it straightened constantly

Reactions: 11
She did, surprisingly, come 2nd highest on The Wheel out of the celebs in the list of who got the most questions right

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've never looked at that new website but I've just read the first page of it and there are at least 10 errors in grammar or punctuation, or sentences that don't read well. Surely before you launch it, you'd have these things checked? Even the name of her cookbook is missing an apostrophe - it's not hard to copy from the book?!

Reactions: 6
I've never looked at that new website but I've just read the first page of it and there are at least 10 errors in grammar or punctuation, or sentences that don't read well. Surely before you launch it, you'd have these things checked? Even the name of her cookbook is missing an apostrophe - it's not hard to copy from the book?!
Don’t get it, install grammarly on your toolbar and never will have a grammatical error again. Everyone in marketing and copy writing know this. Sigh

Reactions: 4
I got as far as the first few paragraphs and couldn’t read anymore.

One of the best loved presenters in the UK according to the RH group page!

Not what the UK public say.
Isn’t she managing herself now? Does that mean she wrote that bollocks herself?! The grammatical errors on the first page of her site are awful!

Reactions: 5
She must be reallly pissed at the smoking pics, she’s not posted every intimate detail of her and her childrens day for over a week 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.