Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he duck, he’s at Capital’s Jingle Bell Ball. 🤣
No no, he’s in 2 places at once, he’s home looking after the fam and also at the jingle bell ball, these influencers would never lie and post something not in real time 😱🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So free food from M&S and Hello Fresh - all nice enough but why would you be accepting that when your a Boss babe Momma with her own cookbook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the other girls from the saturdays posted in support of Frankie to encourage votes apart from Rochelle? Because heaven forbid she support someone else when there’s nothing in it for her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello fresh? Bloody hell. They have their fingers in every bloody pie.

Reactions: 6
Mrs. Fumes was scheduled for presenting duties all week on This Morning but we get Josie today? What's going on?!

Reactions: 7
If she’s still sulking over the cigarette photos she would want to get a grip and get over herself. Holly has been pictured puffing loads of times. Move on and get a grip.

Mrs. Fumes was scheduled for presenting duties all week on This Morning but we get Josie today? What's going on?!
She’s not due to host until tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I dunno why she posted a story as if she was going to me on TM two days ago it was announced josie and vernon were doing it lol she’s a weird one

Reactions: 3
To be fair it doesn’t bother me at all she smokes, I don’t care at all. What bothers me is the fact she’s hiding and sulking because she obviously thinks she’s big enough to not be caught.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How horrible of her not to mention Frankie whatsoever on Sunday. She really is a cow.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.