Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes maybe someone has made her realize she doesn't come across well. She just needs to listen now to everyone saying she's a tit presenter👍😔

Reactions: 3
She will be back on again as soon as with the bragging. She is who she is she’ll never fully change

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s that deep tbh, I’ve seen most influencers share that post. Roch will just be doing that because everyone else has.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s that deep tbh, I’ve seen most influencers share that post. Roch will just be doing that because everyone else has.
Or one of her 'management' team is looking after her insta (for now) while she's on her jolly holiday in the Maldives

She's in dubai, her children are on dj charlesy's wife's instagram story.
What and no first class lounge, first class seat videos or bikini clad Roch photos or even saltbae cutting up her dinner 😂 she must be slipping 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What and no first class lounge, first class seat videos or bikini clad Roch photos or even saltbae cutting up her dinner 😂 she must be slipping 😉
Or she realises she may lose some of her fans as it may be seen as controversial to go on holiday with all the covid cases.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t really understand why she hides her holiday at this time of year every year then posts like this like she’s at home? Does anyone else think as well that she’s trying to insinuate that something bad has happened with the “holding our little ones closer than ever” and tagging Marvin, then the comment about Christmas being tough for some?

No I think it’s just the classic instahun spiel just trying to sound relatable when she is anything but. What a waste to have all those decorations when they are not even spending Christmas at home. If she really cared about some people having a hard time at Christmas she could use her apparently vast wealth (what with all the designer stuff she just happens to show off) and online presence to help people in need at this time of year. But no, she’s too busy getting a suntan in Dubai but not telling anyone that so she doesn’t get any backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They go to the Maldives every single year, and always to the tacky instahun freebies resorts, where the crowd presumably thinks Marvin is actually a DJ, they’re both so basic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In fairness I never get why celebs expose where exactly they are, wouldn’t she just expose her home to theft etc and ultimately invalidate her home insurance if she was robbed?

anyone else notice the plasters on the little ones feet? Maybe it’s the teacher in me but that’s not good…
96455685-E742-41D6-B923-9EE14CB49C81.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In fairness I never get why celebs expose where exactly they are, wouldn’t she just expose her home to theft etc and ultimately invalidate her home insurance if she was robbed?
I agree but that’s not why she’s not posting. Even last year when she went away when travel was banned she was posting airport and holiday pictures tagging the resort they were staying in. Until she got backlash and then she deleted them all and that’s why she’s not posting about it this year!

Reactions: 5
I agree but that’s not why she’s not posting. Even last year when she went away when travel was banned she was posting airport and holiday pictures tagging the resort they were staying in. Until she got backlash and then she deleted them all and that’s why she’s not posting about it this year!
True true. Just baffles me how much they all expose their lives so much for their kids sake.

I know it’s crazy, she went from not posting anything of her children to posting absolutely everything even pictures of them in the bath. She has posted them in their school uniforms so people can easily find out what school they go to it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.