Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids will probably wake up to designer bags and clothes tomorrow, maybe even some gift vouchers for fancy restaurants, but I bet there isn’t a toy in sight. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dubai is it? Sigh. What is the obsession with this place? One of my friends has moved there and she said you’ve got to visit, i nearly spat out my tea and said there’s plenty of places I’d much rather visit! Didn’t though.

So boring that celeb sheep flock there.

Reactions: 5
Even the plasters on the little babies feet is attention seeking. I would have cropped that off unless I wanted people to ask questions about it. Strange woman.

Reactions: 4
Looks like they are off to the Maldives now, if the dj they spent Xmas with is anything to go by !!

Reactions: 1
I love that she posted a pic of her festive front door amongst her happy Christmas post. Make people think you’re home. The distinct lack of stories also shows she’s not at home 😂

Reactions: 9

Nobody offered them enough money yet. If they do she will soon say yes.
She is so up her own arse it’s unbelievable. If they got back together they could just do a reunion tour. Unless she’s much too busy with her entrepreneur/mum life even for that of course.

• Haha
Another bandwagon she’s jumped on. Holly did something and she’s copied. Never an original thought!

Too busy with mum life? Yet she managed to go to every JLS gig. Surely that would be the same amount of time as if she did a Saturdays gig?
rehearsals during the day when the kids are at school when she normally prances about at the gym, goes shopping etc!
course she can fit it in, it’s just she knows it wouldn’t bring many people in, ticket sales may flop and what would that do to her career.

also has anyone else thought to contact the other Saturdays girls? Saying as Rochelle wasn’t the only one in the band, maybe they don’t want to do it either. Love how it’s always “me me me” with her and no mention of her band mates and that they may also be at the stage where they also don’t want/need to do it!

Reactions: 9
Of course its was Dubai and now Maldives. Of all the places in the world they keep going to the same place (all about the gram). Looks like the whole 'crew' went to Dubai, even her makeup artist (who having another baby) and PT!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.