Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL at the comments on This morning FB page. All calling for Josie to come back, Rochelle can't present,etc etc 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just sat cringing at them talking about the breaking of lockdown rules with this government party photo that’s emerged. If memory services me well, I’m sure she broke rules by having people round for Sunday lunch at the point where other people weren’t allowed inside your home!

Reactions: 10
I bet she’s hankering for a cig 🚬

She is so fake it’s hilarious the pseudo intellectual personality she puts on when presenting but ends up looking more stupid than ever. “Oh goodness me” “mmmmmm” “yes yes” duck off ya melt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just sat cringing at them talking about the breaking of lockdown rules with this government party photo that’s emerged. If memory services me well, I’m sure she broke rules by having people round for Sunday lunch at the point where other people weren’t allowed inside your home!
I remember her posting a manicure photo when no one could get one because salons were closed and felt it was so crass. Yes she got it for “work purposes” but she knew everyone else couldn’t, and still went ahead and posted it. No discretion or care for all those people who would have wanted one, or those to even open their salons. Just had to brag away. Idiot

Reactions: 12
Sack the stylist.

Looks like a bandage in her hair, the feathers are already coming away in one of the pictures and it looks like satin pyjamas that someone’s added feathers to, to try and make it festive.

Absolutely awful!
Why does she always wear brown it doesn’t even suit her

Reactions: 13
Why does she always wear brown it doesn’t even suit her
Yes, always browns and creams. So dull and boring!

It’s bloody Christmas, whack the red and greens out, the Christmas jumpers, the horrible festive attire (as it’s the only time of year you’ll get away with it). But no, she sticks to brown and cream as always and as you say, doesn’t even suit her.

Her whole wardrobe seems to be brown, cream and black with a rare appearance now and again from any other colour on the spectrum.

It’s just so bland!

Whilst on the subject of clothing, she also needs a tailor or seamstress.

The length of her trousers are always ridiculous, trailing on the floor. Surely somebody should point this out to her and she should buy clothes and have them altered if they don’t fit? Otherwise all she will do is wear that piece of clothing once, it will scrape along the floor and be ruined. What a waste!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Please tell me I’m not the only one who has noticed she says “EXACTLY THAT” in response to everything? I’ve had this morning on this week in the background and I cringe every time I hear her say it / it’s constant and so irritating…. On the other hand, Josie is a natural - love her and Vernon x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t watch it but I can just imagine, she’s thick as tit with as much personality and charm as a wheelbarrow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.