Rochelle Humes #4 Wife and mister or brother and sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she wearing on The hit list, it is so short at the front you can almost see her moo moo.

Funny how the camera is staying above said dress hemline apart from the long shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How is she not sweating her tits off in that hideous dress?! I’d have to be carried off

Reactions: 4
On a side note I have to say her little sis Sophie is stunning! I imagine Mrs Fumes doesn't like her around Marv too much

Reactions: 7
How is she not sweating her tits off in that hideous dress?! I’d have to be carried off
I don't do SM, so I know nothing of Rochelle apart from seeing her on the morning shows and the "Hit List". But duck me, she really needs to sack her stylist, I've never yet seen her wear anything that actually looks good. That horror of a dress/shirt thing tonight just made me want to bleach my eyeballs!

Reactions: 9
Just been on Sophies page, absolutely gorgeous and seems a lot more carefree and secure compared to Smokey Joe.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’ll come back to Instagram later today to post her weekly M&S roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rochelle has just changed agents. Her manager was Phillip Schofield's daughter at YMU.
Ooohhh I didn’t realise her ex manager was Philips daughter.

Wonder where her ex management could possibly get inside info on where she would be and when to catch her smoking and get the paps involved.🤣🤣🤣🤣 it all makes sense now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet its killed her not bragging on IG for a few days. :ROFLMAO: Come on Roch we need the ring, bag and shoes pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marvin's at the Jingle Ball today so they aren't away just yet, she's obviously working on a tabacco scented body lotion this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.