Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she pays over £200 for her manicures, it’s crazy! I pay £20 and hers look no better than mine!

Reactions: 11
She’s got no taste she picks her stuff based on the label rather than if it suits her
Designer Fashion slave

Reactions: 9
Sorry but her products cant be that good look at the state of her daughters hair dry as hay.

Reactions: 11
She needs a stylist pronto. I don't think I've ever seen her in anything and thought 'wow she looks good'. She buys expensive designer gear for the sake of it...because she can. Even though most it looks like a market stall rejects.
Believe it or not she has a stylist

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Bet those "designers" love her. More money than sense 🤢🙄😆
You'd think she spends enough money to be an influencer for the brands, dior and prada are known to give their tit away like sweets, but we never see Rochelle at their PR lunches. Clearly she doesn't align with their brand image

Reactions: 5
The way she behaves baffles me. Almost as if she has this brand new wealth and doesn’t know what to do with it and just goes to all these extravagant places and has her brand names in all her photos etc. Surely she has been wealthy for long enough that going to dior isn’t that exciting? I can imagine instagramming the first time you can afford somewhere fancy because you would be excited but her postings are so unnecessary.

you see other celebs with really expensive outfits/bags/jewellery etc and it isn’t annoying at all,even when they tag the brands. It’s her showing off and obsession with brands regardless of how tit they look that gets my back up. She is just a complete show off and for someone who has been in the industry as long as she has you would think she would know how to not come across as trashy and classless. She might have millions but the way she posts is so tacky.

also she has a great figure so why does she insist on wearing these stupid oversized suits?

Reactions: 17
God, just switched TM on & she is annoying me already. Talking about blocking the drinks trolley on a plane....she bleeping flies first class! Hardly any aisle there to block!

Reactions: 6
Did anyone watch the Kevin McCloud interview? Beyond awful. Painful and embarrassing to watch.
And of course she had to get in a mention of her “grade II listed” property 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.