Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TM Rochelle.. oh my feet are awful!! Oh I do the school run in lounge wear and need to sort my beauty routine out!!!
Insta Rochelle… £200 manicures, £100 body oil and dripping in expensive designer clothes!!
she’s so fake!

Reactions: 33
Bless, TM need to give her a segment on the latest designer items then she will be able to utter more then one word.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TM Rochelle.. oh my feet are awful!! Oh I do the school run in lounge wear and need to sort my beauty routine out!!!
Insta Rochelle… £200 manicures, £100 body oil and dripping in expensive designer clothes!!
she’s so fake!
She does the school run in a full face of make up, a G wagon and, just in case anyone still doesn’t know who she is, a huge ITV umbrella if it’s raining. That’s when she does it, 99# of the time it’s Marvin, the nanny or her mum. She’s so full of tit. And illiterate, as pointed out above

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She does the school run in a full face of make up, a G wagon and, just in case anyone still doesn’t know who she is, a huge ITV umbrella if it’s raining. That’s when she does it, 99# of the time it’s Marvin, the nanny or her mum. She’s so full of tit. And illiterate, as pointed out above
Marvin probably volunteers so he can find a mistress at the new school as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yup. She knew about the latest Paw Patrol film but other than that she’s completely lost 🙄
She couldn't even explain the premise of Paw Patrol properly to the other panellists. Just sounded like verbal diarrhoea! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hilarious that she’s sitting 2 metres from eamon yet she had mates round at the weekend
She couldn't even explain the premise of Paw Patrol properly to the other panellists. Just sounded like verbal diarrhoea! 🙄
Agreed. Barry Norman she ain’t

Reactions: 8
Rochelle & Marvyn have actually taken their kids to a fun fair. You know proper fun activities for the kids rather than to some fancy designer shop or smart restaurant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or has her little boy got an issue with one of his eyes ?
It turns in quite prominently.

Reactions: 10
Marvin and JLS are on the one show and Rochelle has zoomed in to steal the limelight join them. They’re doing a ‘who knows Marvin better’ quiz and it got VERY awkward at one point. ‘You can’t copy me!’ Rochelle quips as they think of his favourite artists.

‘Can’t copy you? We won’t be copying YOU’, as they turned around away from her with a look of disgust on their face. Bet the rest of JLS are tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marvin and JLS are on the one show and Rochelle has zoomed in to steal the limelight join them. They’re doing a ‘who knows Marvin better’ quiz and it got VERY awkward at one point. ‘You can’t copy me!’ Rochelle quips as they think of his favourite artists.

‘Can’t copy you? We won’t be copying YOU’, as they turned around away from her with a look of disgust on their face. Bet the rest of JLS are tattlers 😂
What age is this woman oh my god. Not that the one show is the pinnacle of entertainment but god they really are scraping the barrel!

Reactions: 3
JLS were dire on The One Show. There’s a reason bands break up, here’s a prime example. Also, what the hell were they wearing .

Reactions: 7
Someone on here was asking about her engagement ring, she said on her Instagram Q&A that Marvin got her a new one for her 30th and the old one now seems to be made into a necklace from the photo she showed.

Reactions: 2
Would ye ever make a TV show and then sit and watch yourselves on it 🙄 you were there ye duck nugget!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claims she uses Loreal foundation err no hun you are only saying that because its a #AD. The other week you told us you used Tom Ford.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.