Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only a picture of the outside of the Dior shop (just incase we think she shops at some low end high street retailer) but then a picture of yet another pair of bloody Dior boots.

Your wardrobe is full of bloody shoes, boots, trainers etc....how are these a staple when you wear them one winter and then buy a new pair as soon as they release the ‘newest’ designed ones?

Not a staple at all, just another brag, “look at me I buy Dior”

Honestly not relatable at all to most of her “fans” so why bother. Oh yes, cos it’s all “me me me” and “look at me” with her.
She infuriates me. Tries to make out like she’s a hard working cooking Mama yet swans round buying designer gear left right and centre and thinks she’s relatable!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Not only a picture of the outside of the Dior shop (just incase we think she shops at some low end high street retailer) but then a picture of yet another pair of bloody Dior boots.

Your wardrobe is full of bloody shoes, boots, trainers etc....how are these a staple when you wear them one winter and then buy a new pair as soon as they release the ‘newest’ designed ones?

Not a staple at all, just another brag, “look at me I buy Dior”

Honestly not relatable at all to most of her “fans” so why bother. Oh yes, cos it’s all “me me me” and “look at me” with her.
She infuriates me. Tries to make out like she’s a hard working cooking Mama yet swans round buying designer gear left right and centre and thinks she’s relatable!!!
This disgusts me. Almost £2k on a stupid pair of ugly boots. I paid £20 for school shoes for my daughter earlier and was worrying about having enough left to see me through til next pay day. Not one relatable thing about this arrogant cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This disgusts me. Almost £2k on a stupid pair of ugly boots. I paid £20 for school shoes for my daughter earlier and was worrying about having enough left to see me through til next pay day. Not one relatable thing about this arrogant cow.
I can relate don’t stress. Don’t pay no mind to miss boastful! No matter how much she wastes on ugly boots she’s probably deep down really unhappy so all this wasteful buying is to make her feel better. She’s a witch

• Heart
Reactions: 14
it disgusts me too. It’s all just for show. She is very materialistic. I don’t think I have ever bought a pair of shoes and put a pic of the shop, then the shoes on social media. It just wouldn’t cross my mind. Even if I could afford 2k boots it just wouldn’t cross my mind at all as I’m not one to boast, brag or buy designer overpriced shite.

Considering we are still in a pandemic, people are worse off than ever and money is tight all round, I feel the way she conducts herself is disgusting. There must be something massively lacking in her life to get highs out of buying overpriced designer tat and then wanting everyone to look at her in it and say “ooohh look they are Dior”
If she hadn’t posted the store name I wouldn’t have had a clue they weren’t Deichman shoes (nothing wrong with Deichman at all).

Good onypu buying your kids shoes (bet you haven’t posted them all over social media). Shows what a good Parent you are buying new shoes even though the worry is there that you might not have enough now to see you through. To me this is reality, saving and scrimping to get kids what they need and making do with whatever else you can. I’d much rather watch someone like yourself on Instagram than someone who has no grasp on the real world, the real struggles or real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she thinks her followers like when she shows off!
But her market is mums and single mums included.
Most of whom are on benefits (no offence it’s the truth) or barely have enough money to even buy clothes from Zara let alone Dior.
She needs to remember who her target audience is because her constant showing off is not it!
I like clothes and I have a job and a very hard working boyfriend so I dont mind seeing what she buys but I do understand how it can be distasteful in the eyes of some of her followers.
I’m 23 and have designer things but I would never think to post and Brant about it on social media!
If u see me with it you see me with it and if u don’t u don’t!
She’s rich and old enough to know that rule by now

Reactions: 10
I do think she can buy whatever she likes, she earns her money (god knows how cos she is a sub standard presenter) but anyway, but stop bragging. Nobody can relate to £2k on a pair of boots or a £200 manicure or any of the other braggy posts she puts on Instagram. She has just brought out her book - she could have used it as a chance to show her followers a few ‘cheap, simple and tasty’ family favs and how to make them so more people might have pre-ordered but she goes from telling us about ‘mamas table’ to then dropping £2 grand on a pair of boots - she’s a dick

I think she grew up on the wrong side of the Essex tracks (not awful, but not the rich, flashy Essex she aspired to), her mum was a single mum and her dad never contributed. She is the quintessential person who grows up feeling without, and as a result, has to flash everything she has, and ram it down our throats, as an adult. No one cares and she’s bacially talking to the vacuum when she posts this stuff, but she’s too thirsty for showing off and trying to fit in with her rich mates to care. The Chanel bouclé suits on her kids, the fendi pram, she’s actually tragic. As if anyone who original designed Fendi would push that tacky pram.

Reactions: 20
Does anyone actually listen to her stories?
I don’t 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she grew up on the wrong side of the Essex tracks (not awful, but not the rich, flashy Essex she aspired to), her mum was a single mum and her dad never contributed. She is the quintessential person who grows up feeling without, and as a result, has to flash everything she has, and ram it down our throats, as an adult. No one cares and she’s bacially talking to the vacuum when she posts this stuff, but she’s too thirsty for showing off and trying to fit in with her rich mates to care. The Chanel bouclé suits on her kids, the fendi pram, she’s actually tragic. As if anyone who original designed Fendi would push that tacky pram.
That pram is dreadful - tacky, monogrammed pushchair - hideous! If she had any real class or taste she would be pushing a Silver Cross Balmoral instead but that’s not chavvy and monogrammed so 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think you’re spot on. You would think that if she didn’t have much growing up she’d be extremely grateful for what she has now and not be boasting and flaunting designer gear to millions.

Reactions: 4
That pram is dreadful - tacky, monogrammed pushchair - hideous! If she had any real class or taste she would be pushing a Silver Cross Balmoral instead but that’s not chavvy and monogrammed so 🤷🏽‍♀️
It also looks like it would technically be a really tit buggy. All labels and no substance, no wonder she likes it

Long time lurker here but I could not sit on the my hands any longer & not post!!! What is actually wrong with her?! I’ve never known anyone who I follow Celeb wise or not have to carry out the whole ‘brag fest’ at every opportunity. Who has to document going shopping with their husband everytime?! If she does one more story showing just her nostrils and big engagement ring I think I’ll actually scream. Tilt the phone more!!!
I suspect deep down she has some issues here with the need to have to almost prove her wealth. All she does is shop and lunch! How many clothes & shoes (Rich or not) does someone need before you think is she trying to buy herself happiness? Never seems to take her kids out on trips out that kids would enjoy bearing in mind it’s still school holidays. The trip to The Dorchester the other week for those girls, what a waste.Rant over!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's so cringe 😂 and an absolute bleeping loser. All this designer tit doesn't make up for a dull personality and abnormally large mouth. One day she will realise that underneath all the fake stuff she displays on insta that money doesn't buy happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with you all to an extent but I think there's one thing yous are missing. She has her money that she's earned, like @Chatterbox2412 says god knows how, and realistically she can spend it how she wants. But she has absolutely noooooo interest in being relatable. I highly doubt she reads tattle but if she did she'd be absolutely delighted in how out of reach she thinks she is with the amount she spends. She definitely has a serious superiority complex and will do everything in her power to show this off. She proves this with the "47" different jobs she has, the "hundreds" of brands she works with/is gifted tit by, the "thousands" of books shes written and the fact she is the hardest working mother of the most amazing angelic children, but yet still has time on a weds to go shopping and head to Pilates every morning. duck you, you're fooling noone 😂

I'm probably in the minority but I bloody hate Balmorals outside of special events 🙈 I'd still rather that than a tacky monogrammed pushchair though. I was a pram freak when my babies were small and I think of all the beautiful ones she could of had and instead she's goes for the ugly orbit and the even uglier fendi trash.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what makes her so annoying possessions / money wise. It’s definitely her attitude and the manner in which she presents things. I think of some of the rich people I follow who do fashion / beauty whatever. Winona de Jong is one, wife of Dutch footballer Nigel de Jong. She’s dripping in designer and it’s just…cool and nice to look at? She doesn’t brag. She’s just like here is my nice outfit. I know it’s worth thousands and it’s a really nice outfit. I don’t get jealous or annoyed or think she’s crass. I see her dining at Nobu, visiting paradise. She’s rolling in it and looks amazing for it. Rochelle just gets to me so bad!

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what makes her so annoying possessions / money wise. It’s definitely her attitude and the manner in which she presents things. I think of some of the rich people I follow who do fashion / beauty whatever. Winona de Jong is one, wife of Dutch footballer Nigel de Jong. She’s dripping in designer and it’s just…cool and nice to look at? She doesn’t brag. She’s just like here is my nice outfit. I know it’s worth thousands and it’s a really nice outfit. I don’t get jealous or annoyed or think she’s crass. I see her dining at Nobu, visiting paradise. She’s rolling in it and looks amazing for it. Rochelle just gets to me so bad!
Same - I follow the Fashionbugblog and she is loaded, her clothes cost a fortune and she is always at nice places etc but she doesn’t annoy me in the slightest, I really like her and she appears to be a lovely woman. She posts links to high end clothes and high street alternatives for her followers but she isn’t bragging at all. Rochelle is an absolute dimwit

She needs a stylist pronto. I don't think I've ever seen her in anything and thought 'wow she looks good'. She buys expensive designer gear for the sake of it...because she can. Even though most it looks like a market stall rejects.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.