Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd put money on that story ad having a filter on too. Her skin was so blurred and she 100% doesnt look like that normally.

Reactions: 6
Claims she uses Loreal foundation err no hun you are only saying that because its a #AD. The other week you told us you used Tom Ford.
I don't understand how people believe this tit! Like if celebs said "oh I'm giving this a try and I really like it" fine but I don't know why they let on the things they're advertising are their go to products 🤔
Rochelle is dense as duck though and wouldn't even realise that she's put up question boxes and people are asking her what she uses so she tells them, then in the next sentence it's something completely different 🙄

Reactions: 4
I'd put money on that story ad having a filter on too. Her skin was so blurred and she 100% doesnt look like that normally.
Yes I thought this because you couldnt see the foundation on her face. On a different note will we get her roastie pic today?

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow Mollie king? She hasn’t posted anything in a few weeks, hope all is okay there..

Reactions: 2
She litterally only did that Q and A so she could do that L’Oréal ad
She thinks we are stupid!
She is so calculated 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
So fickle- one story a post about Sarah Harding and then a reel about her nails! 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone follow Mollie king? She hasn’t posted anything in a few weeks, hope all is okay there..
She’s been on Radio 1 this weekend and seemed her usual self! She was talking about having been away on holiday so maybe she just had some time out. I really like Mollie, shame she doesn’t get much as attention as Rochelle.

I wonder when Mollie will get married though, really want to see her dress 😂

She’s been on Radio 1 this weekend and seemed her usual self! She was talking about having been away on holiday so maybe she just had some time out. I really like Mollie, shame she doesn’t get much as attention as Rochelle.

I wonder when Mollie will get married though, really want to see her dress 😂
Same I really like her and think she’s a sweet girl. She was so quiet lately that I was worried the wedding was called off or something! She will be a stunning bride

Same I really like her and think she’s a sweet girl. She was so quiet lately that I was worried the wedding was called off or something! She will be a stunning bride
I did wonder that too until she was on the radio at the weekend! I have noticed she hasn’t worn her engagement ring much in the last couple of months looking at pap photos on Daily Mail, she now seems to wear a simple gold band on her ring finger instead. Maybe keeping the actual ring stored away, not sure if that’s a done thing though?

I hope Stuart isn’t a wrongun as he’s just moved in with her after selling his house and Mollie hasn’t always been lucky in love after David Gandy!

I did wonder that too until she was on the radio at the weekend! I have noticed she hasn’t worn her engagement ring much in the last couple of months looking at pap photos on Daily Mail, she now seems to wear a simple gold band on her ring finger.

I hope Stuart isn’t a wrongun as he’s just moved in with her after selling his house and Mollie hasn’t always been lucky in love after David Gandy!
There is something about him that I can’t put my finger on.. I hope I’m wrong. She deserves happiness she’s one of the good ones

Reactions: 4
There is something about him that I can’t put my finger on.. I hope I’m wrong. She deserves happiness she’s one of the good ones
He’s currently in Ibiza with some guys on holiday it seems. Looks like he’s out there with Alex Hales who’s another cricketer but has the mental age of a 12 year old prepubescent boy... Alex has been following a load of girls on Insta who are also out there. Alex doesn’t seem the nicest guy - cheated on his girlfriend whilst on a cricket tour in Barbados and the girlfriend found out from the other cricket wags once she had flown out there to support him! 🤢 He was also chucked off the England teams. Hopefully his behaviour doesn’t rub off on Stuart...

Reactions: 3
He’s currently in Ibiza with some guys on holiday it seems. Looks like he’s out there with Alex Hales who’s another cricketer but has the mental age of a 12 year old prepubescent boy... Alex has been following a load of girls on Insta who are also out there. Alex doesn’t seem the nicest guy - cheated on his girlfriend whilst on a cricket tour in Barbados and the girlfriend found out from the other cricket wags once she had flown out there to support him! 🤢 He was also chucked off the England teams. Hopefully his behaviour doesn’t rub off on Stuart...
Ugh that is grim 🤢 I think Mollie can do better tbh. There is something about Stuart that I find a bit sly but maybe I’m projecting there as he looks like an ex of mine. I remember when they got engaged I just thought, oh no, this will all end in tears again. Hope I’m wrong though! She hasn’t liked any of his pics in a few weeks

Her youngest daughter is a really terrible advert for her hair care brand 😳 her hair is like actual straw poor thing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice her first day of school pics? On her story the eldest daughter has completely different hair to what she posted 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.