Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @TriviaNewtonJohn for the title suggestion.

recap for anyone new....

Rochelle may have been in the band The Saturdays but her fav day is Sunday (probably), when she gets to show off her perfectly burnt cooked roast potatoes
She loves Pilates
She loves going into Boots and tidying up her My little coco range
She loves showing off her rings.
and anything expensive TBH
Oh and she's not got a opinion worth listening to when she's presenting This Morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She has her pal Georgina Cleaverly & her family round for Sunday roast today

She has her pal Georgina Cleaverly & her family round for Sunday roast today -m

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
“jealousy” what exactly are we jealous of? Nobody likes a show off.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you know what, yes I am jealous....not of Rochelle but if the life she can lead!

to be able to have the time and money to swan off to get a facial, to have money for my kids to do various activities and days out, for my husband not to work every god given hour just to make ends meet....that is what I’m jealous of and actually I think she needs to remember that most of her target audience will be in the same situation as us and ‘showing off’ (let’s call it what it is shall we Rochelle!) your designer gear/days out/jewellery/holidays is not the way to keep your target audience!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why do people think if you don’t like them you are jealous of them? It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with being a show off. Nobody likes a show off you’re rich we get it. Even the stables pictures it’s not just a nice photo of Rochelle at the stables with her daughter it’s the prada coat the Hermes bag everything so perfectly placed for every single thing she posts. I love designer items I can afford designer items but I’ve never once thought to upload my purchase to the internet? I’ve never once felt the need to share the steering wheel of my car or get the names of brands in all my pictures. Most people with money do not behave and show off in the ways that this whole Instagram celebrity generation do. It’s vile and in my opinion it shows a lot of insecurity. Frankie bridge on loose women this morning so humble never comes across as a show off and probably just as well off as her former band mate however one has class and one does not. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why do people think if you don’t like them you are jealous of them? It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with being a show off. Nobody likes a show off you’re rich we get it. Even the stables pictures it’s not just a nice photo of Rochelle at the stables with her daughter it’s the prada coat the Hermes bag everything so perfectly placed for every single thing she posts. I love designer items I can afford designer items but I’ve never once thought to upload my purchase to the internet? I’ve never once felt the need to share the steering wheel of my car or get the names of brands in all my pictures. Most people with money do not behave and show off in the ways that this whole Instagram celebrity generation do. It’s vile and in my opinion it shows a lot of insecurity. Frankie bridge on loose women this morning so humble never comes across as a show off and probably just as well off as her former band mate however one has class and one does not. 🤮
This! The people who post all their designer gear, gifts and so-called perfect lives are usually the insecure ones. I also think that there’s been a shift since Covid/lockdown where there is more awareness of what people say and post. I’ve got friends and family that have struggled and I wouldn’t want to show-off and potentially upset someone. I know you should ‘just do you’ but in the current climate self-awareness is massive. Some people just don’t get it though, like our Roch.

Reactions: 14
She has her pal Georgina Cleaverly & her family round for Sunday roast today

She has her pal Georgina Cleaverly & her family round for Sunday roast today -m
Nah im sorry this is a piss take, She's got a high profile Job with this morning where they have covered the covid topic extensively and the devastation its caused and shes so damn smug she shows off her roast that will feed about 30 people & we are supposed to think its just the 4 of them eating ( excluding baby lol)

If you invited your BESSIE and family over when you shouldn't be mixing indoors wouldnt you just all agree to not post anything & keep it on the sly? Imagine Holly doing that she would probably get slated .... but oh no Rochelle is the biggest show off known to man & clearly gets away with anything just like sam faiers on mummy diaries , she is SO unlikeable

Phew rant over!

Reactions: 17
Well she got away with going away over Christmas when she was in tier 4 so I’m sure she’ll get away with this too! I think holly also went away over Christmas but didn’t post anything and then she didn’t come back to this morning on time because she was quarantining but they made some other excuse about it. Although I may be remembering that wrong!

Reactions: 9
Well she got away with going away over Christmas when she was in tier 4 so I’m sure she’ll get away with this too! I think holly also went away over Christmas but didn’t post anything and then she didn’t come back to this morning on time because she was quarantining but they made some other excuse about it. Although I may be remembering that wrong!
Tbf she was already on holiday when London went into tier 4

Yes she was in tier 3 which was the highest tier at that point so she still shouldn’t have been doing any non essential travel.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.