Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Njgjji

Why do people think if you don’t like them you are jealous of them? It has absolutely nothing to do with jealousy and everything to do with being a show off. Nobody likes a show off you’re rich we get it. Even the stables pictures it’s not just a nice photo of Rochelle at the stables with her daughter it’s the prada coat the Hermes bag everything so perfectly placed for every single thing she posts. I love designer items I can afford designer items but I’ve never once thought to upload my purchase to the internet? I’ve never once felt the need to share the steering wheel of my car or get the names of brands in all my pictures. Most people with money do not behave and show off in the ways that this whole Instagram celebrity generation do. It’s vile and in my opinion it shows a lot of insecurity. Frankie bridge on loose women this morning so humble never comes across as a show off and probably just as well off as her former band mate however one has class and one does not. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Hollybush

Chatty Member
TM Rochelle.. oh my feet are awful!! Oh I do the school run in lounge wear and need to sort my beauty routine out!!!
Insta Rochelle… £200 manicures, £100 body oil and dripping in expensive designer clothes!!
she’s so fake!

Reactions: 33

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread, thanks to @TriviaNewtonJohn for the title suggestion.

recap for anyone new....

Rochelle may have been in the band The Saturdays but her fav day is Sunday (probably), when she gets to show off her perfectly burnt cooked roast potatoes
She loves Pilates
She loves going into Boots and tidying up her My little coco range
She loves showing off her rings.
and anything expensive TBH
Oh and she's not got a opinion worth listening to when she's presenting This Morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

InstaLurk

VIP Member
TM Rochelle.. oh my feet are awful!! Oh I do the school run in lounge wear and need to sort my beauty routine out!!!
Insta Rochelle… £200 manicures, £100 body oil and dripping in expensive designer clothes!!
she’s so fake!
She does the school run in a full face of make up, a G wagon and, just in case anyone still doesn’t know who she is, a huge ITV umbrella if it’s raining. That’s when she does it, 99# of the time it’s Marvin, the nanny or her mum. She’s so full of shit. And illiterate, as pointed out above

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Iv been following Rochelles threads for a while and never posted anything.
but I’m sorry this morning I felt the need too say my bit. THIS WOMEN INFURIATES ME !
like I’m sorry every given moment it’s the show off shots of her designer clobber and making sure that prada bag is in full view! Like no mum can relate to this women unless it’s child advice and I don’t think I could relate to her on child advice either! and I’m sorry but who feeds there 10 month old that slop like she does? She goes on how life is hectic for her and this mornings post about how she couldn’t sleep because she’s stressing about orders and packaging! Sorry but you got a whole team to help you! Some mums are struggling to sleep because they are worrying how they going to afford their bills, rent/mortgage and food for their kids wages are less then their bills! You aren’t on you’re own ROCH! I would love to see her as a single mum with 3 kids doing alone running a business and trying to fit life in she wouldn’t cope! She seems to have a hell of a lot of time on her hands with someone with 3 kids! I wished I had that amount of time she does to head to gym in the mornings I have a daughter the same age as her eldest and I juggle mum life and work mon-fri and Saturday my daughter has her activities Sunday is my only day off! And I know there is a lot of mums with more kids doing it alone and trying to build a life for their kids by working and whatever means necessary! And her my little coco ain’t great either nothing special! Tried the hair range and does nothing for my daughters thick curly hair. I only buy the bubble bath stuff for my daughter because she loves other wise I wouldn’t give her a penny! No one let this women make anyone feel inadequate! And remember it’s social media she only shows the best bits the stuff she wants us to see the money the designer stuff don’t mean nothing shows how unhappy she really is!
so to anyone that roch makes you feel inadequate you’re all amazing your doing the best job and you are 100 times better then show off over there 💖💖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

beckysgummysmile

She makes me feel really inadequate….. own business, flat tummy after 3 kids etc etc as a black women myself I like to look up to other black women but she just makes me feel shit about myself 😞
She also has the personality of a spade and an adulterous husband that looks like her brother.

Please please don’t feel inadequate to this woman 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 28

hol20x

VIP Member
I thought this was a food platter and the flowers on the left were rolled up ham. 😂
1915CE37-43EC-4FD9-8E83-1C2850B7C408.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28

hol20x

VIP Member
Not only a picture of the outside of the Dior shop (just incase we think she shops at some low end high street retailer) but then a picture of yet another pair of bloody Dior boots.

Your wardrobe is full of bloody shoes, boots, trainers etc....how are these a staple when you wear them one winter and then buy a new pair as soon as they release the ‘newest’ designed ones?

Not a staple at all, just another brag, “look at me I buy Dior”

Honestly not relatable at all to most of her “fans” so why bother. Oh yes, cos it’s all “me me me” and “look at me” with her.
She infuriates me. Tries to make out like she’s a hard working cooking Mama yet swans round buying designer gear left right and centre and thinks she’s relatable!!!
This disgusts me. Almost £2k on a stupid pair of ugly boots. I paid £20 for school shoes for my daughter earlier and was worrying about having enough left to see me through til next pay day. Not one relatable thing about this arrogant cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mrs Stot

VIP Member
My first ever Tattle post! Go easy on me!!!

I couldn’t not comment. £75 on a body oil. Is she for real? My whole
Monthly toiletries don’t come to £75. Does she think she is relatable with getting the Prada handbag in every shot she can, the £75 oil etc etc. Yet in the next breath she’s talking about my little coco and how she knows it’s important it’s affordable etc. Utter hypocrite.

Reactions: 25

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Rochy complaining about working, running a business, home life blah blah blah.
Firstly, how about stop you the mystery visits in boots, that’ll save you a bit of spare time at home 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25

whoareyoukidding

Long time lurker here but I could not sit on the my hands any longer & not post!!! What is actually wrong with her?! I’ve never known anyone who I follow Celeb wise or not have to carry out the whole ‘brag fest’ at every opportunity. Who has to document going shopping with their husband everytime?! If she does one more story showing just her nostrils and big engagement ring I think I’ll actually scream. Tilt the phone more!!!
I suspect deep down she has some issues here with the need to have to almost prove her wealth. All she does is shop and lunch! How many clothes & shoes (Rich or not) does someone need before you think is she trying to buy herself happiness? Never seems to take her kids out on trips out that kids would enjoy bearing in mind it’s still school holidays. The trip to The Dorchester the other week for those girls, what a waste.Rant over!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Would explain why she is constantly showing off their relationship and saying mine mine mine like the seagulls from finding nemo

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Scragbags

VIP Member
Does she ever take her kids out to play parks or actual fun places?
It's always fancy hotels and shopping trips

Reactions: 23