Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I get she 'owns the brand' but is she in the lab testing the products, putting different ingredients together to see what works, etc, etc?
Hell no! She has come up with an idea for haircare for curly hair (wow, never been done before) put her name to it & is reaping the benefits. The hardest thing she does is decide on the packaging. What a fraud!!
Please don’t forget she even worked in the warehouse in her hi vis!!!! Give her some credit.

Obv I’m taking the piss, I find it hilarious that she needed to write it on her website.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please don’t forget she even worked in the warehouse in her hi vis!!!! Give her some credit.

Obv I’m taking the piss, I find it hilarious that she needed to write it on her website.
And she chose the colour of the box 😳
She’s such a hard working mum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I get she 'owns the brand' but is she in the lab testing the products, putting different ingredients together to see what works, etc, etc?
Hell no! She has come up with an idea for haircare for curly hair (wow, never been done before) put her name to it & is reaping the benefits. The hardest thing she does is decide on the packaging. What a fraud!!
That's a bit bloody harsh! she even had her children show their faces on IG to promote the brand if that's not going above and beyond I don't know what is!;)😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is the hoodie cream/biege other than its her fav colour... there is no way I'd wear it round children just think of all the grubby little hand prints not very practical 😕

Reactions: 7
Why is the hoodie cream/biege other than its her fav colour... there is no way I'd wear it round children just think of all the grubby little hand prints not very practical 😕
Cos her whole life is beige. she’s so boring.

Reactions: 5
Not that we needed more evidence of how much of a dick she was, imagine making a happy birthday post about someone and, not only is the first pic you and your husband, but to then make it about you and your marriage. Get over yourself, you are nothing special!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not that we needed more evidence of how much of a dick she was, imagine making a happy birthday post about someone and, not only is the first pic you and your husband, but to then make it about you and your marriage. Get over yourself, you are nothing special!
No doubt designer gear head to toe...but the outfit is bloody awful!

Reactions: 2
Yep. She probably sends people birthday cards with photos of herself on them.

• Haha
Why is she pretending that she makes smoothies with that health supplement that she’s getting paid to advertise. She basically documents her overpriced celery and orange juice that she has everyday

Why is she pretending that she makes smoothies with that health supplement that she’s getting paid to advertise. She basically documents her overpriced celery and orange juice that she has everyday
Can’t wait to read the recipe in her ‘cook’ book 🙄

• Haha
"The girls were so excited this morning they got stuck and started a recipe"
Yep something tells me they don't give a shite (one of them can't properly read) and if she actually has cereal on a string in the cookbook...well it says it all really doesn't it?

She unveiled it on Instagram today. Did she get a new engagement ring? I thought hers was a heart ?
Yup, she got it replaced. Probably when she realised it wasn't the envy of others.

"At Mama's Table"? A cringe title. I don't know why she and Giovanna insist on being so "Mama". Though Rochelle is trying to be glam, sexy Mumma clearly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.