Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone
Iv been following Rochelles threads for a while and never posted anything.
but I’m sorry this morning I felt the need too say my bit. THIS WOMEN INFURIATES ME !
like I’m sorry every given moment it’s the show off shots of her designer clobber and making sure that prada bag is in full view! Like no mum can relate to this women unless it’s child advice and I don’t think I could relate to her on child advice either! and I’m sorry but who feeds there 10 month old that slop like she does? She goes on how life is hectic for her and this mornings post about how she couldn’t sleep because she’s stressing about orders and packaging! Sorry but you got a whole team to help you! Some mums are struggling to sleep because they are worrying how they going to afford their bills, rent/mortgage and food for their kids wages are less then their bills! You aren’t on you’re own ROCH! I would love to see her as a single mum with 3 kids doing alone running a business and trying to fit life in she wouldn’t cope! She seems to have a hell of a lot of time on her hands with someone with 3 kids! I wished I had that amount of time she does to head to gym in the mornings I have a daughter the same age as her eldest and I juggle mum life and work mon-fri and Saturday my daughter has her activities Sunday is my only day off! And I know there is a lot of mums with more kids doing it alone and trying to build a life for their kids by working and whatever means necessary! And her my little coco ain’t great either nothing special! Tried the hair range and does nothing for my daughters thick curly hair. I only buy the bubble bath stuff for my daughter because she loves other wise I wouldn’t give her a penny! No one let this women make anyone feel inadequate! And remember it’s social media she only shows the best bits the stuff she wants us to see the money the designer stuff don’t mean nothing shows how unhappy she really is!
so to anyone that roch makes you feel inadequate you’re all amazing your doing the best job and you are 100 times better then show off over there 💖💖
She acts like she’s running a small business from home whilst juggling parenting which is very far from the reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she's opened a website for her products. Woo bloody hoo does she want a medal or something?

Reactions: 5
So she's opened a website for her products. Woo bloody hoo does she want a medal or something?
1. Hows she gonna personal shopper that?
2. So impressed she now obv has computing qualifications to set up her own website 🙄

I would say someone suggested it, she was like omg great idea let's do it, and she showed up when it was ready. Don't know why people are making a big hoo-haa over over-priced crap you can go and buy in a shop.

Reactions: 6
I don't envy her in the slightest. Sure, her money would be nice, but she's thick as a plank and has the personality of a tea towel. There's absolutely nothing going for her apart from her wealth and her looks. And the looks will fade over time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't envy her in the slightest. Sure, her money would be nice, but she's thick as a plank and has the personality of a tea towel. There's absolutely nothing going for her apart from her wealth and her looks. And the looks will fade over time.
Absolutely agree 100% Thick as mince .

9741E838-FF07-42E4-8770-7C5E389F8863.png

£45. Is she taking the piss?!

I cringe at stuff like this, didn’t Stacey Solomon do similar with her Primark range .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Obviously as we already knew, the girls asking why they are not on social media was just utter bollocks as I’m sure she would post pictures to her private account anyway!

Reactions: 15
Christ even with her private account she has to be attention seeking-why not just call it a random name ffs. I would almost be sad for her and her obsession with attention if she wasn’t such a massive dick.

• Haha
View attachment 719808
£45. Is she taking the piss?!

I cringe at stuff like this, didn’t Stacey Solomon do similar with her Primark range .
Where did she get her definition of Baby Mama from?
A baby mama is a slang term for a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term often carries other connotations as well.

Reactions: 11
Where did she get her definition of Baby Mama from?
A baby mama is a slang term for a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term often carries other connotations as well.
I just came on to say this. There are women that find the phrase ‘Baby Mama’ very offensive.

Wikipedia says the following
A baby mama (also baby mother, or hyphenated baby-mama) is a slang term for a mother who is not married to her child's father, although the term often carries other connotations as well. This term is associated with African Americans originally, coming from Jamaican Creole and finding its way into rap music.

Reactions: 8
Ok I get she 'owns the brand' but is she in the lab testing the products, putting different ingredients together to see what works, etc, etc?
Hell no! She has come up with an idea for haircare for curly hair (wow, never been done before) put her name to it & is reaping the benefits. The hardest thing she does is decide on the packaging. What a fraud!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.