Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she probs spent a small fortune on them and is trying to get her money's worth but FFS her teeth are way too big for her mouth. Can't even close it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought this was a food platter and the flowers on the left were rolled up ham. šŸ˜‚
1915CE37-43EC-4FD9-8E83-1C2850B7C408.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A shoot for Loreal yeah as if mrs designer bragger uses Loreal.
I want to pull my hair out she's so contradictory. Has her own "beauty brand" to embrace natural curls- straightens hair- becomes ambassador for another beauty brand in which she advertises curly hair. And there is not a MISSION she is using L'OrƩal makeup. Generally, we can afford it and so its much too common for our Roch.

Reactions: 13
Because she didn't want to show us too much, I paused and screenshot so we can have a good old look šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20210818-191131_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rochy even spent a day in the warehouse moving stock wearing a hi-vis!!

bleeping hell, itā€™s your product you melon - why wouldnā€™t you do that? šŸ¤£. She just makes herself sound well above everyone else, like itā€™s not normal for her to be doing it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes me feel really inadequateā€¦.. own business, flat tummy after 3 kids etc etc as a black women myself I like to look up to other black women but she just makes me feel tit about myself šŸ˜ž

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She makes me feel really inadequateā€¦.. own business, flat tummy after 3 kids etc etc as a black women myself I like to look up to other black women but she just makes me feel tit about myself šŸ˜ž
If it makes you feel any better sheā€™s quite dim and very vain. Own business but sheā€™s a puppet really, the showbiz face but any evidence that she does much beyond saying ohh blueberry custard sounds nice?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If it makes you feel any better sheā€™s quite dim and very vain. Own business but sheā€™s a puppet really, the showbiz face but any evidence that she does much beyond saying ohh blueberry custard sounds nice?
It makes me feel a bit better. I donā€™t even follow her just go on to her page occasionally to be nosey!

Reactions: 4
It makes me feel a bit better. I donā€™t even follow her just go on to her page occasionally to be nosey!
Donā€™t feel inadequate sheā€™ll have real people problems as well! She will just hide them and fill her grid with ā€˜perfectionā€™.
I imagine she is interested in her brand but she will do nothing but put her face to it because itā€™s not her skill set itā€™ll be someoneā€™s and sheā€™ll be taking all the credit.

Reactions: 10
She also has the personality of a spade and an adulterous husband that looks like her brother.

Please please donā€™t feel inadequate to this woman šŸ’”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi everyone
Iv been following Rochelles threads for a while and never posted anything.
but Iā€™m sorry this morning I felt the need too say my bit. THIS WOMEN INFURIATES ME !
like Iā€™m sorry every given moment itā€™s the show off shots of her designer clobber and making sure that prada bag is in full view! Like no mum can relate to this women unless itā€™s child advice and I donā€™t think I could relate to her on child advice either! and Iā€™m sorry but who feeds there 10 month old that slop like she does? She goes on how life is hectic for her and this mornings post about how she couldnā€™t sleep because sheā€™s stressing about orders and packaging! Sorry but you got a whole team to help you! Some mums are struggling to sleep because they are worrying how they going to afford their bills, rent/mortgage and food for their kids wages are less then their bills! You arenā€™t on youā€™re own ROCH! I would love to see her as a single mum with 3 kids doing alone running a business and trying to fit life in she wouldnā€™t cope! She seems to have a hell of a lot of time on her hands with someone with 3 kids! I wished I had that amount of time she does to head to gym in the mornings I have a daughter the same age as her eldest and I juggle mum life and work mon-fri and Saturday my daughter has her activities Sunday is my only day off! And I know there is a lot of mums with more kids doing it alone and trying to build a life for their kids by working and whatever means necessary! And her my little coco ainā€™t great either nothing special! Tried the hair range and does nothing for my daughters thick curly hair. I only buy the bubble bath stuff for my daughter because she loves other wise I wouldnā€™t give her a penny! No one let this women make anyone feel inadequate! And remember itā€™s social media she only shows the best bits the stuff she wants us to see the money the designer stuff donā€™t mean nothing shows how unhappy she really is!
so to anyone that roch makes you feel inadequate youā€™re all amazing your doing the best job and you are 100 times better then show off over there šŸ’–šŸ’–

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.