Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first ever Tattle post! Go easy on me!!!

I couldn’t not comment. £75 on a body oil. Is she for real? My whole
Monthly toiletries don’t come to £75. Does she think she is relatable with getting the Prada handbag in every shot she can, the £75 oil etc etc. Yet in the next breath she’s talking about my little coco and how she knows it’s important it’s affordable etc. Utter hypocrite.

Reactions: 25
My first ever Tattle post! Go easy on me!!!

I couldn’t not comment. £75 on a body oil. Is she for real? My whole
Monthly toiletries don’t come to £75. Does she think she is relatable with getting the Prada handbag in every shot she can, the £75 oil etc etc. Yet in the next breath she’s talking about my little coco and how she knows it’s important it’s affordable etc. Utter hypocrite.
That’s my issue with her. For every ‘relatable’ thing she does, she then completely cancels it out by shoving expensive things in our faces… I suppose some might say it’s jealousy on mine/our part but the slyly shoving designer brands in our faces is annoying. I don’t know who she’s trying to impress

Reactions: 6
That’s my issue with her. For every ‘relatable’ thing she does, she then completely cancels it out by shoving expensive things in our faces… I suppose some might say it’s jealousy on mine/our part but the slyly shoving designer brands in our faces is annoying. I don’t know who she’s trying to impress

She isn’t relatable at all but I think she really does think she is. She’s so out of touch with the real world. I’m (as I’m sure you aren’t) not jealous of her at all.
I would hate to be in her shoes. I don’t think she’s trying to impress anyone, I think it’s all just for attention whether that be positive or negative, she seems to thrive on it.

I have met her before and when she walked in the room she just craved attention and was all ‘me me me’

She seemed taken aback that I didn’t rush up to her (like everyone else) asking for a photo or gushing over how amazing she was.

I think throughout her life she has been the centre of attention, from s club juniors to now and I think that shows massively. She tries to be relatable but then fu@ks up at every opportunity because she just can’t not show off or be all ‘look at me.’ To her money is everything and if you are rich then that makes you a better person.
In my opinion that’s such a sad life to lead.

Reactions: 10
She knows us peasants need every thing to be affordable….I mean this is how it comes across, you’d think coming from a normal, working family she would be a bit humble!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure she’s grooming those kids to be child models/pop stars or chefs. Being an S Club kid, she has loved the fame and wants it for her own. They can earn lots of money for mummy mememeeeee

Reactions: 5
The fact that the kids are always in designer crap is gross. Gross because it’s all for parents egos.
You see little ones who are proud to have their favourite animal, character or colour on them.
Like a little one with Mickey Mouse on his hat.
But self obsessed Rochelle’s son gets to wear a Dior hat when he can’t read or even contemplate what Dior is. Basically he’s an old French Man who died over 60 years ago Blake.

Reactions: 19
I’m sure she’s grooming those kids to be child models/pop stars or chefs. Being an S Club kid, she has loved the fame and wants it for her own. They can earn lots of money for mummy mememeeeee
Yep, most definitely be pushed into a performing arts school whether they like it or not. Having two fame hungry parents doesn't bode well.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she gets her nails done every two weeks and posts a video of it every time.

Reactions: 11
My crappy little coconut hand cream for the minions while she bathes herself in La Mer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.