Rochelle Humes #3 Boasting and Roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sister that went on Love Island was so hideous. Pretty but so vacuous. Must run in the family

Reactions: 10
Mystery shopper bollocks again this morning. She gave the Boots branch a rather patronising “well done” for being fully stocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony of her, the covid rule breaker covering her face with a mask when masks aren’t even required in shops anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The grind? Wow what a tough life you lead Rochelle. Exercise followed by shopping followed by writing your name. Exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The grind? Wow what a tough life you lead Rochelle. Exercise followed by shopping followed by writing your name. Exhausting.
Had to get the two juices in shot too. For duck sake have a bacon sandwich for once.

Reactions: 8
If she was going for the dragged through a hedge look in the story where she is putting on her mask she is nailing it. How cringe is the picture of marvin captioned ‘mine’.

How do you think the conversation went?
R: babe I wanna get a pic of you for my story.
M: oh god not another one.
R: yeah, make sure you’re flashing your wedding ring too. I’m going to caption it ‘mine..’
M: ok be quick though and let me wear my sunglasses and stare off into the distance
R: got it! Wow everyone’s going to be so jealous of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was going for the dragged through a hedge look in the story where she is putting on her mask she is nailing it. How cringe is the picture of marvin captioned ‘mine’.

How do you think the conversation went?
R: babe I wanna get a pic of you for my story.
M: oh god not another one.
R: yeah, make sure you’re flashing your wedding ring too. I’m going to caption it ‘mine..’
M: ok be quick though and let me wear my sunglasses and stare off into the distance
R: got it! Wow everyone’s going to be so jealous of us.
Or more like.....
phone beeps
R: whos that?
M: Oh no one
R: it must be someone?
M: no one important
R: its that witch again Ok. can I get a pic of you for my IG?'
M:Yeah ok
'I'll show that s*** she cant have my man. she uploads the pic and captions it MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Folks, did yous know she owned a company? It's called my little Coco! News to me 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mystery shopper bollocks again this morning. She gave the Boots branch a rather patronising “well done” for being fully stocked.
I cannot stand it when she does this.

As someone who’s managed retail, I can’t tell you how much of a bollocking the store and it’s staff would get from Big Bosses if their store appeared on her stories with bald or untidy shelves 😔

• Sad
I cannot stand it when she does this.

As someone who’s managed retail, I can’t tell you how much of a bollocking the store and it’s staff would get from Big Bosses if their store appeared on her stories with bald or untidy shelves 😔
I’ve managed retail as well and it bleeping pisses me off when she does that. Not to mention she’s spreading her germs around by handling the stock. She’s an hole, just cos Boots stock your brand doesn’t mean you can parade around the shop like you own it.

I’ve managed retail as well and it bleeping pisses me off when she does that. Not to mention she’s spreading her germs around by handling the stock. She’s an hole, just cos Boots stock your brand doesn’t mean you can parade around the shop like you own it.
As if retail staff haven’t got enough going on with other issues caused by covid! They’ve also got some privileged woman causing them more grief. Bet she was all “thanks essential workers for everything you do” last year. Where’s that attitude gone?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.